• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Me and my girls going to entrance anyone else going?? (1 Viewer)

padutz

HSC
yehhhh

yeh theres a big group goin 2 terrigal...its gna go off n its not far from the entrance!!!

HSC
I aint driving im always the driver ... when u see what we look like u will be driving to the entrance!!!

Bolta

HSC
N/A
CrackedEspanola said:
I aint driving im always the driver ... when u see what we look like u will be driving to the entrance!!!
Prove it, pics are needed.

prj

CrackedEspanola said:
Hey everyone.. just wondering are we gonna be the only ones in the entrance??!!!??
Hey I live really close to the Entrance!! The central coast is pretty good if u know where to go and stuff. If u guys are all over 18 i can tell u some nightclubs to head to.

mou55a

terrigal

CrackedEspanola said:
Yay !!! we got some people our age :) theres like 5 of us going :) CCCRRAAZZZYYY.. hehehhe
ey crackedEspanola we have a big group of approx 10 pplz going with others coming on different dates it should b fun!!!!

HSC
Im not 18 :) but i have my ways .. 2 of the girls are .. we already booked a place from the 12th to the 19 or something .. :) .. dont worry will be able to hear me from miles away.. i laugh alot and im the loud crazy one .. muhahahahaahaha .. ;)

mou55a

yeh we booked for the 12th u will definantly see us terrigal will never be the same again when we leave...u got any pics?? r u 17 or 18??

HSC
Answers to the universal questions hahahah

mou55a said:
yeh we booked for the 12th u will definantly see us terrigal will never be the same again when we leave...u got any pics?? r u 17 or 18??
So many questions.. lol .. i feel sick :( .. my pic and mels (melt87) pic is on the thread im curious post you pics here thingy like page 655 or something .. im 17 .. and still will be :( but doesnt matter i have ways lol .. and mel will be 18 and the three other chicks .. 1 will be 18 and the other two will be 17 too :) .. what do you mean it will never be the same again?

padutz

HSC
CrackedEspanola said:
Im not 18 :) but i have my ways .. 2 of the girls are .. we already booked a place from the 12th to the 19 or something .. :) .. dont worry will be able to hear me from miles away.. i laugh alot and im the loud crazy one .. muhahahahaahaha .. ;)
is that in november or demeber?

prj

just curious, what made u decide to go to the entrance? its a great place and all...but yeah

HSC
umm we were look at foster .. but im the only 1 that drives and unfortunately god made me very lazy .. so 3 hours could be devastating .. lol jks .. umm besides the drive we just found a really nice place to stay up at the entrance good price too so were like party is where u make it lets go ...

prj

ah ok sounds good... just had a look at u and ur friends pics there.... dang! is ur whole group standouts or just u 2?

MeLT87

!!!!!
HSC
hello! great to hear there will be sum ppl up there with us!! u wil have to wait n see prj!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)