MDP progess (1 Viewer)

taraerin

Hey, I just wanted to ask how far along everybody is with their major projects.

I do dt through distance education, so I have no class and consequently don't get to see other people working on their major design projects. I really have no clue how much most people have/should have done by this point, and I'd like to know.

So yeah, anybody care to share how much they've done? Finished? Haven't started? Are you going to make me feel good about how much work I've done, or are you going to scare the shit out of me when I realise how far behind I am?

Cheers

dawso

needmorecustomstatusspace
HSC
i hav just finished testing and was gunna start my final job this week but due to there being no room in our skool, the dt staff is gettin a skip bin in next wed and are clearing out 'the cage' which is where everyone puts their shit (past dt testing and other shit from past 10 years all there) so then i can start.... shud get finished especially wit the 2 weeks of cramming after trials....

fakingtheday

HSC
Let's see. My folio is patchy but has a lot of it done. Probably 70%. As for my major project the guitar it has probably another 5-6 solid hours work to be finished. Not sure though. So yeah i am one of the furthest progressed.

niteshade1312

HSC
I have finished most parts of everything. I still need to fix my portfolio quite a bit and my product is on the way.

How are you doing DT long distance, that must be absolute hell, I wouldn't be able to do it without my teacher!

pear head

HSC
Dj_danizm said:
yeop project management. ANd thats it. :p
No bullshit.
well i havent done much either......im so far behind...im so gonna FAIL BIGTIME!!! note: there are only THREE people in my class including me...one hasn't done anything...and the other two(including me) have done very little.....im dead...

niteshade1312

HSC
if you work nite and day for teh enxt few weeks, im sure youll be okay. May i ask then, WHAT have you been doing then in class?

DanielleM

HSC
hey l'm just setting out my folio l was just wandering what are people putting as their title page ??
is it " Major Design Project 05" ??
l dunno someone tell me?

DanielleM

HSC
wouldnt that go after the title page cause l was thinking of doing teh same thing! are your ideas any idea or ones relating to the idea you are doing now?

chamelia

HSC
I just finished my final folio version of the project proposal section, and its 9 pages i think. Is that behind cos I feel as if I really am.

It just takes me ages to do one page of my final copy cos I dont want to ruin it! Anyone else the same way?

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
ive done everything up to construction, im about 3/4 way to go on the construction of the prototype and i got final evaluation section to go.....and all in 5 weeks!! (i think).

niteshade1312

HSC
I have nearly finished my product and then just working on portfolio work. I can just see myself staying up those extra nights!

dawso

needmorecustomstatusspace
HSC
yes i would beleive u, i only just started mine also, plan 2 spent 2 weeks after trials with just solid work on d+t....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)