maths (1 Viewer)

gadbil

DALAL*****DALAL
HSC
I was just wondering what's a quick way for studying for my maths trials. My teacher said it's going to cover everything we've done from yr 9 till now. I can't remeber a thing, how should i study.

P

pLuvia

do past papers from the board of studies site.. err... do your textbook revision tests, and something i have to point out.. year 9 and year 10 are basically the same and should remember it~

insert-username

Wandering the Lacuna
HSC
Do questions and more questions. That's pretty much the best way to study for maths: make sure you do lots and lots of questions. If you can't do one, ask someone for help, and then do more. Go back and pick a few questions from each of your Year 10 maths book (you really shouldn't need to revise Year 9 stuff) and do them all.

I_F

klaw

HSC
gadbil said:
I was just wondering what's a quick way for studying for my maths trials. My teacher said it's going to cover everything we've done from yr 9 till now. I can't remeber a thing, how should i study.
The most efficient way is to do examples in the textbook. If you get stuck, look at their working out. There's not much content in yr 9 and 10 anyway... It shouldn't take long at all if you just do examples...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)