Maths (1 Viewer)

jenez

HSC
Does anyone have any notes relating to any of the general maths topics. Particularly Basic arithmetic calculations, number sequence, equations with fractions, and equations and formulas. I have had al look a the resource section of BOS, but I haven't found anything. Feel free to PM. Hopingto hear from you.

frieda

Premium Member
HSC
I don't have any notes in particular myself, but you could try some second hand bookshops for textbooks and study guides (if you're buying texts new they will cost around 30 - 50). I did that stuff in advanced math in year 9 and 10 as well so you can prob find stuff in the School Certificate Guides too.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
yeah, try looking at your local bookstore for a textbook. Or you could borrow some, and photocopy their formulae sheet :)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Textbook should be all you need, I mean it covers the topics you are doing in full.

But otherwise like the others said try and borrow a study guide from the library and get what you need from there.

kayvon

--
HSC
what are some formulae that you are looking for?
im sure we'd be able to help you

PC

HSC
N/A
You might be better off going to the General Maths Forum and looking at some threads there. There are existing topics on notes and stuff like that.

PrettyVacant

HSC
Just get a Gen. Maths Study guide! =) Shouldn't be too difficult.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)