maths tomorrow (1 Viewer)

stressedadfff

HSC
okay so i feel very unprepared even though i havent done anything other than maths today but i feel so drowsy and worn out when i go to do it i did like on epaper today, im just happy i ranked well internally i think2nd (somehow AHAH) with like 94% could that save me somehow if i get 85ish...
like i kid you not i sit down to do math and fall asleep yay

uniqueusername1

HSC
okay so i feel very unprepared even though i havent done anything other than maths today but i feel so drowsy and worn out when i go to do it i did like on epaper today, im just happy i ranked well internally i think2nd (somehow AHAH) with like 94% could that save me somehow if i get 85ish...
mate your equipped with all the weapons for war

now you just must execute

icycledough

HSC
94% is a very good internal mark, and being ranked 2nd internally will only be beneficial to you. Although your final exam mark will remain with you (and of course, there will be scaling), you are looking comfortable for mid Band 6 territory (if you can get 85 raw in your exam tomorrow).

Jerryclover

HSC
94% is a very good internal mark, and being ranked 2nd internally will only be beneficial to you. Although your final exam mark will remain with you (and of course, there will be scaling), you are looking comfortable for mid Band 6 territory (if you can get 85 raw in your exam tomorrow).
hey man, do you know if state ranks are determined by raw marks/aligned marks or by your internal mark combined with external?

icycledough

HSC
hey man, do you know if state ranks are determined by raw marks/aligned marks or by your internal mark combined with external?
This should hopefully address your question:

The Top Achievers in Course List shows the students in the top places in each course, provided they have also achieved Band 6 or Band E4, as appropriate. The number of students reported depends on the course candidature (see table below). Students are ranked by their HSC mark. Where students have equal HSC marks, they are then ranked by the average of their examination marks and their assessment marks, each taken to one decimal place. In the case of extension courses, marks awarded for other courses in the subject area are also taken into consideration when students are tied. The list shows the student's name and teaching school, and their place in the course.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)