Maths Seminar (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shifty

Bulldogs 04' Premiers
HSC
i went to the bank to pay.......and they asked if i had a identification number of some sort as they couldnt just write my name down???
what do i do?

lilkatie

Oh why is teh 3unit one cancelled i'm coming to syd just for the seminars..and now there's only one. I agree with Rubix how come those who paid earlier have to pay more
Anyway i'd really just like conformation that my $ has been received

muzzling

HSC
Hey Laz

Maybe its just me, but i haven't seen any mention of the venue of this maths forum thing. I registered for it but i have no idea where to go. I registered for the $50 thing for the 6 hours, where is it!? Am i just a ditz and can't see what's under my nose??

muzzling

HSC
somewhere at UTS??? That doesn't bloody help at all... i have no idea how to get my way around UTS... Thanks but you got anything a little more specific?

muzzling

HSC
Hey all, i really am a ditz.. it was right under my nose and i didnt see it. Gutherie Theatre, UTS for anyone as stupid as me.
Thanks anyways!

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
Donshe said:
Lazarus, I have sent an email to the address provided as well as a PM to you.

I would like to cancel my 2U seminar, how do I go about this before it is too late?
It's not going to be 'too late' - stop fretting. If you want to cancel, just don't turn up and we can work it out later.

Bretz

Would still like to know though if there are any thoughts about putting a 3u seminar on maybe next week or anything like that?

cj_bridle

HSC
i think they had enough troubles with this one, from the sounds of it.

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
Yeah great work BOS organiser ppl, well organised and everything was just great much congrats and thx to the BOS team and Jeff ...

choc-chip

HSC
not bad.....

but i totally lost!!
betta start working now~~

greeninsanity

all love is equal
HSC
I found the seminar & notes really helpful, so thanks for organising it!
and jeff was great... so funny. :uhhuh:

muzzling

HSC
And yeh, i couldn't pinpoint his accent either... Sometime he sounded a bit South African. Am i right? Hilarious guy.
Agreed, it was fab... Although i have to say, changing seminar rooms like that was a bit sneaky.What were you trying to do? get me lost?!
Thanks all the same..
x

Last edited:
T

tactic

void111 said:
How many people rocked up for the seminar?
Does it matter? From first day you signed up you have only had negative comments towards the seminar, if you really need to know we had ab out 70 people and judging by the response, everyone enjoyed them selves and got a lot out of it, which seems to disprove all your ranting and raving about how much of a rip off and how could the seminar be of any value to a large group..

I don't know what your motives are, but I have been suspicious of you since day one. If you are here to bad mouth us or try to degrade any services that we offer then I see no point in you being here. Once again we arn't here to rip people off, we have put a lot of time and effort into ensuring everything we provide our users is as benificial as possible. Of course with the seminar we were trying to make some money, why? To keep the site up and upgrade servers! Its not cheap to run a site which pulls over 200GB/Month in bandwidth and a server that can handle the huge amounts of database activity.. People like you who question our motives and try to consistenly put us down really piss me off.

fatmuscle

HSC
muzzling - did u get lost? i thought i left my contact number at the old room?

choc-chip - if u need more help, feel free to post in the maths forums

iyamahobbit

Resident hobbit
HSC
This looks like it was good stuff, but i've only just seen it!
Are there any seminars left for 2U/3U, and if so, can i still go?

And if not (which i expect is the case) - i don't suppose anyone'd be willing to give me a couple of tips about what they learnt/send notes (I'd be willing to give something in return)? My maths really sux...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)