Maths... My Favourite Subject (1 Viewer)

Oakhill_Phreak

Castle Hill, Sydney, NSW. Australia, Earth
Haha... yeah hey guys i just joined becuase i was bored and yeah... i have been scanning the oakhill college papers onto my computer so expect them to surface soon.

I cant right now cause every time i upload it comes up with page cannot be displayed... so yeah.. stay tunned and i will eventually post my yr 11 and 12 papers..

thnx

Cyas
Regards
Nick

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
You're out-numbered, Silvermoon. Face it - you love maths. :p

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
"its the only subject thats black and white no grey areas"

That idea seems to be known among mathematians regardless of who they are or where they are. Seriously, those are the exact words I used in the 1st term to convince a friend to stick with maths!

mojako

HSC
Oakhill_Phreak said:
Haha... yeah hey guys i just joined becuase i was bored and yeah... i have been scanning the oakhill college papers onto my computer so expect them to surface soon.

I cant right now cause every time i upload it comes up with page cannot be displayed... so yeah.. stay tunned and i will eventually post my yr 11 and 12 papers..

thnx

Cyas
Regards
Nick
I think it only happens when either:
1. the server is "in trouble" (but when this happens it will take long to open any part of the forum as well)
2. the attachment size is too big. It's maximum 100KB each file I think. (the 100KB might be 100,000 bytes - not sure)

BTW, where and what is oakhill?
I dont know too many schools

if u have too many papers to put up,
make a post in the IT forum to see if some1 is willing to give u a free web hosting, or
go to google.com and type "free web hosting" and try ur luck

EDIT: apparently u use bigpond hehe...

Last edited:

Oakhill_Phreak

Castle Hill, Sydney, NSW. Australia, Earth
Yeah goo bigpond, yeah i am using their free hosting for now it doesnt bother me..

Oakhill College is a school in Castle Hill, in Sydney, they got a pretty good maths department.
Yeah heaps of people from oakhill use this place but no one is willing to put back into the community as i have started to do :)

Yeah my attachments are pretty big, but they have bigger ones there anyways...

oh well

regards
nick

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Oakhill_Phreak said:
Yeah goo bigpond, yeah i am using their free hosting for now it doesnt bother me..

Oakhill College is a school in Castle Hill, in Sydney, they got a pretty good maths department.
Yeah heaps of people from oakhill use this place but no one is willing to put back into the community as i have started to do :)

Yeah my attachments are pretty big, but they have bigger ones there anyways...

oh well

regards
nick
Some of use just don't have scanners;):p

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
For your convenience, I have copied that quote so that you may be remembered by it for time immemorable.

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
getting the blood out of my caffeine system
HSC
maths seminar. oooh, doesnt THAT just sound like a barrel of laughs...
SIX HOURS??????? they want me to pay to listen to someone tell me about maths for six whole hours? nah. no way in hell. they couldnt pay me to go. cant wait til end of year when shall burn all offending maths books. till then, shall have 2 go and do some english to chase away mathy thoughts...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)