• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Maths Help ASAP (1 Viewer)

~ ReNcH ~

!<-- ?(°«°)? -->!
HSC
Trev said:
We still haven't learnt to differentiate trig. functions! We just started the trig. functions topic, so I guess we will learn to differentiate them soon. We (extension 2 students....the 2 of us) learnt radians start term four last year, the rest of the extension 1 class just learnt it this week!
Hmm...so you have to do 2u/3u/4u work all at the same time? Sounds like torture...guys in my class generally take for granted that we've done 2/3u already, but now I realise how lucky I am :)...although that doesn't necessarily guarantee me success in MX2 this year :(

Trev

stix
HSC
~ ReNcH ~ said:
Hmm...so you have to do 2u/3u/4u work all at the same time? Sounds like torture...guys in my class generally take for granted that we've done 2/3u already, but now I realise how lucky I am :)...although that doesn't necessarily guarantee me success in MX2 this year :(
Nah, it's not that bad, just a tad boring at the moment. Having learnt the stuff we are doing in trig. functions at the moment in graphs, it's really easy, and you don't even bother doing the work because its stuff you did first lesson of graphs!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)