Maths Comp (1 Viewer)

Antwan23q

God
HSC
Hey, i was just wondering if anyone is entered in the maths comp. I have my legal test that day so i dont quite think il be able to do it. However my maths teacher said that I HAD to do it. is anyone considering doing it?

Trev

stix
HSC
Most of my extension 1 class is doing it, it's scheduled for thursday week except our teacher advised us not to do it then, instead study for trials. So now we're doing it the next week tuesday morning in our out of school extension class. This way, we won't be in the running for any prizes, just an award.

dawso

needmorecustomstatusspace
HSC
yeah, i have trials all next week except thursday, but now i find out i have to go in on thursday....so lame! oh well

P

pLuvia

dawso said:
yeah, i have trials all next week except thursday, but now i find out i have to go in on thursday....so lame! oh well
our MX1 classes have to pay and do it, but hey its fun and shows ur skill.. :D

justchillin

HSC
should be a bit of fun.. is it the one where u loose marks for incorrect answers in the last 8 or smthing... and gain a mark if u dont answer them???

Templar

P vs NP
HSC
There is no longer penalties for answering questions incorrectly in the AMC, but the last 5 question has been changed so that an integer answer between 0 and 999 both inclusive is required. This is similar to the AIMO for those who have done it.

casebash

HSC
Yeh, I''ll do it. Last time had 4 questions left with 30 mins and only 1 error in section 2, then screwed it from there. So should have got a medal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)