Maths 3unit test - how did you go? (1 Viewer)

airie

airie <3 avatars :)
HSC
o.bi.sess said:
And our school is so iffy with posting marks up, which is probably a good thing.
Actually, I remember seeing this grid thing outside the maths staffroom the other day. It shows you how many people got what marks in which classes :eek:

...I was very relieved to see that it was for year 12. :p ... Or maybe not-so-relieved, now?? <.<

o.bi.sess

You feeling lucky, punk?
HSC
airie said:
Actually, I remember seeing this grid thing outside the maths staffroom the other day. It shows you how many people got what marks in which classes :eek:

...I was very relieved to see that it was for year 12. :p ... Or maybe not-so-relieved, now?? <.<
No, definitely relieved. When I realised that the Chemistry and Physics marks/ranking (for prelim course) was up in front of the science staff room, I was like :eek: !!!

They don't bother to put up marks for most of the year and then in the last term they just throw these marks at us. And for a moment, I thought the science staff didn't care about us.

airie

HSC
o.bi.sess said:
No, definitely relieved.
I meant that the marks and ranks would now be up for us, since we're starting year 12. <.< Therefore, not relieved. :S

airie

HSC
SoulSearcher said:
Not if you're first in your subjects :)
Yes of course, SS would know, since he's looking to be coming first in all his subjects XP

acoc

HSC
50% here...not as well as I expected but oh well. Way too many marks lost because of stupid mistakes though. My overall rank for the year is 34/66. I'm considering deopping to 2 unit sometime soon, what are your thoughts? My 2 unit mark is shocking though (60% for yearly)

dlesmond

HSC
I only got 71% which I'm disappointed with but the only positive thing I can gain from it is that it doesn't count for HSC!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)