Mathematics (1 Viewer)

Music

HSC
So today I got my marks back for 2u Maths 33%. Am I still able to get band 6?

FancyPenguin

HSC
depends on weighting but yea you could if you do well on your other exams and externals

teridax

HSC
N/A
It would've been great if you had given us your ranks first...

teridax

HSC
N/A
Top 25 students are really strong. Rest are average.
I'm sorry to be the devil's advocate, but it will be very difficult to attain a b6 given the strength of your cohort as the top 25 will keep trying harder to maintain their ranks. All you can do now is assess where you went wrong in the test, keep on practicing your maths and ace the rest of your internals.

Last edited:

Music

HSC
I'm sorry to be the devil's advocate, but it will be very difficult to attain a b6 given the strength of your cohort as the top 25 will keep trying harder to maintain their ranks. All you can do know is assess where you went wrong in the test, keep on practicing your maths and ace the rest of your internals.
I thought so too. I'll just keep trying harder.

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Just wanted to give one piece of advice, it is not necessarily about studying harder, particularly when one fails a test, it is about assessing not only what went wrong in the test but also what went wrong leading up to the preparation of the exam, including allocation of study time, and studying smarter and more consistently. And if you are struggling so much, perhaps if it is possible, I could highly recommend you to get a private tutor or at least ask your maths teacher a lot more questions from now on:)

Music

HSC
I completed homework and found it easy but once I get into the exam room I literally dont know how to answer the maths questions given. Like it looks exactly different from the ones i've done so yeah.

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
I completed homework and found it easy but once I get into the exam room I literally dont know how to answer the maths questions given. Like it looks exactly different from the ones i've done so yeah.
Do ypu use Maths in focus?

Rhinoz8142

HSC
Uni Grad
Learn from the mistake you did so you could improve for the exam..

Some TIPS
- PAST PAPERS
- PRACTICE,PRACTICE AND PRACTICE

also are you using Maths in Focus, I recommend you to not and use Cambridge.

Kaido

be.
HSC
2U camb is not that much more challenging than MIF
Recommend 3U cambridge (except extension questions)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)