mathematics requirements (1 Viewer)

SEAKING

HSC
N/A
i'm thinking about dropping this in the end of the year, hmm..
is maths required for IT jobs/uni?

=|

sort-of-related oh yeah, can anyone recommend me an IT course? i don't like having a lot of responsibility like senior management or something..i just want to work as an employee at some big company where i can have job security.

what course and what job go for? i heard bscit was the traditional it course or something like that.

Last edited:

Kebabci Oglu

Professional member
HSC
jb_nc said:
um IT jobs you don't even need a degree just hook yourself up w/ 3 months of worthless training from EXXCOM or whatever dodgy company is in vogue
um ye. If you want to get a low paid job with no qualifications what so ever, and if you just want to use notepad then you don't need a degree. Thats why IT degrees take 4 yrs to complete and you think a 3 months course sums it up huh.

Mumma

HSC
SEAKING said:

=|

sort-of-related oh yeah, can anyone recommend me an IT course? i don't like having a lot of responsibility like senior management or something..i just want to work as an employee at some big company where i can have job security.
[SIZE=2[/QUOTE]

big dreams there mate.

Hakz

Proud Member
HSC
N/A
SEAKING said:

=|

what course and what job go for? i heard bscit was the traditional it course or something like that.
Everything has responsibilities. Also you still need maths for IT, well at uni level.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)