Mathematics Lifeskills - year 11 and year 12 (1 Viewer)

coolpankake

HSC
N/A
I am after some resources for my Brother for year 11 and year 12 mathematics lifeskills, he got very sick last year so we have no other option to chose this program for him. Thank you very much.

coolpankake

HSC
N/A
Hi There,
I am after any resources,websites, booklets, worksheets,tests,projects for my Brother. He got very sick last year so we have no other choice and can only do this program for him. I would appreciate the help. I help to tutor him but I did math exten and advanced, so have no idea how this program works.

dav53521

HSC
You have not indicated what maths he is doing or will be doing. What his maths abilities/foundation is like prior to becoming very unwell. Is he attending regular school? Has he developed any learning difficulties as a result of becoming very sick. Is he going to be doing Maths Standard? Advanced? Ext 1? Ext 2? All these additional background info can elicit a better and more pertinent response.
Mathematics Life skills is a subject offered by nesa for year 11 and 12. You can see the syllabus here: https://educationstandards.nsw.edu....ge-6-mathematics/mathematics-life-skills-2017

WeiWeiMan

HSC
You have not indicated what maths he is doing or will be doing. What his maths abilities/foundation is like prior to becoming very unwell. Is he attending regular school? Has he developed any learning difficulties as a result of becoming very sick. Is he going to be doing Maths Standard? Advanced? Ext 1? Ext 2? All these additional background info can elicit a better and more pertinent response.
Bro life skills is a real subject (I think)

coolpankake

HSC
N/A
Mathematics Life skills, he is attending school and in main stream however the covid vaccine and covid has caused some damage. They only give you a booklet and no other resources or past tests or revision work or example what tests look like. I have search but I cannot find any.

nsw..wollongong

HSC

coolpankake

HSC
N/A

Drongoski

HSC
N/A

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)