Mathematics Extension 1 Predictions/Thoughts (1 Viewer)

AAArated

HSC
14 a was easy, 14 b i) everyone wouldve gotten, 14 b ii) the hard part is knowing to use double roots but thats pretty clear after realising it needs one real solution. 14 c i) ill say is a little hard but theres a really smooth method for it that only requires a few lines that involves using cos(pi/2 - theta) = sin(theta) c ii) an attempt can be made without doing part i)
ong^

AAArated

HSC
projectile last year was basic af to get 2 marks u just needed to find max range. guess what RANGE was literally stated in the question so obv u gonna do that. then its a collision questions U obv equate the things to get another mark. easy 3/4
The 4 marker diff eqn is easy if u found that hard then just idk what to say
that vector question was literally so easy it just a dumbed down version of 4u triangle inequality (atleast thats how i approached it)
binomial was hard but tbh i learnt it like just before so it probably easier to just waffle and gain something.
bro just called the whole exam easy - that means we gonna see you rpeety much state rank this X1 test right? Or was that all copium from you?

WeiWeiMan

HSC
tf are you smoking little boy if you did 2022 you would have pissed your pants stop coping
Ngl my opinion on it (kinda irrelevant tbh) is that they’re very different style tests.
While I believe last year’s papers was quite evenly spread out with some interesting questions at the end, it feels a lot different to this year’s which seemed to have a lot more abstract, brain heavy questions

TankKuno

HSC
Ngl my opinion on it (kinda irrelevant tbh) is that they’re very different style tests.
While I believe last year’s papers was quite evenly spread out with some interesting questions at the end, it feels a lot different to this year’s which seemed to have a lot more abstract, brain heavy questions
but ur doing ur hsc in 2026????? why is this yr 9 so much better than me in every way 😭

FreesiaGaul

HSC
I think that’s a fair judgement.

synthesisFR

しゃけ
HSC
honestly just let this depressed man defend past hsc papers
kinda weird but if hes into that i aint judging
clearly u love arguing with ppl on a high school forum like bro move on with your life

AAArated

HSC
Q14 seems time consuming but 14abc i. all seem doable 14cii seems hard to get full marks but definitely easier than the stats question from 2022

hehe43

HSC
lets be honest here 2023 students have biased opinions notice how all the grads have said 2022 was significantly harder the reason for that is because you guys want better scaling so you are being delusional. HEre I am trying to help you out of your delusion but you are resisting. Stop resisting. IT's ok! Getting a band 5 in X1 maths isnt the end of the world
You also have baised opinion wishing to think that your exam was the hardest

scaryshark09

∞∆ who let 'em cook dis long ∆∞
HSC
imo i think they will align very similar
2022 had some harder questions such as the binomial, but 2023 had more abstract problems.
An example is even looking at a simple question like 11e. In 2022 11e they told you to use the auxiliary angle, though in 2023 11e they left it as an abstract problem where you could use a variety of methods, however you had to think about what to use.

AAArated

HSC
if u havent even seen the paper at that point, u can fundamentally say that, brooo this grown ass man....
what u are saying makes no sense kid the fact taht he is being delusional has no correlation with me having seen the paper

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)