Mathematics Crash Course & Mock Examination | 100 Extension 1 | 99 Extension 2 Maths (1 Viewer)

Immortality

Rekt by Adv. English
HSC
HSC Mathematics Crash Course and Mock Examination

Approaching are your Term 4 Assessments, the first of many that counts toward your HSC. Those that perform well in this assessment statistically end up doing well overall. We, Jack and Joe, are running these courses to help you get AHEAD of your competition. PM me for the registration form and for further details.

The first 50 sign ups will receive a 25% early bird discount ($90/course) and there is a $10 discount for every mate you bring. Additionally there will be a $10 discount per course you register in.

Credentials
- 100 in Extension 1 Mathematics
- 99 in Extension 2 Mathematics
- UNSW Co-op Scholarship
- Taught 50+ students each in a private/group setting with improvements of 15-25%
- Taught in university courses.

4.5HR interactive Crash Course (Sat & Sun 21st-22nd)
- Put you up to speed with content you are behind on
- Concise notes and examples provided
- Come ask those nagging questions, including our mentor’s SECRETS in achieving high marks in the HSC.

3.5HR Mock Examination (Sat & Sun 28th-29th)
- Freshly written 1HR Mock Exam that is marked and reviewed
- Breakdown of common exam questions
- Examination techniques
- Last year our prediction of our student’s Extension 2 paper led them to topping that assessment.

Testimony
"Rodnee - As an ex student of Jack I can tell you that he has effectively and efficiently tutored me leaving a positive impact on my first assessment task where i came second place on my Extension 2 exam (96%)."

The only piece missing is you.

EDIT: Proof of results
HSC Marks.png

Last edited:

Immortality

Rekt by Adv. English
HSC
Re: Mathematics Crash Course & Mock Examination | 100 Extension 1 | 99 Extension 2 Ma

bump! Early bird positions are filling up fast!

PM Me for the form to fill out to secure your discount now. :)

Immortality

Rekt by Adv. English
HSC
Re: Mathematics Crash Course & Mock Examination | 100 Extension 1 | 99 Extension 2 Ma

bump

TheEverGreen

HSC
N/A

My friend and I need 2on1 lesson for Maths Ext 1 & 2. We're in year 12. May I please have your mobile number or can you please reveal it so I can sms you. We need a lesson asap. thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)