Mathematics 2 Unit - Band 6 Cut Off (1 Viewer)

jmadden

HSC
did the exam today and felt it was pretty easy.

however, after go through the exam paper after with other students, i realised that i had somehow missed 8 marks because i didnt see the question (dont even ask).

these were probably the easiest 8 marks of the exam i should have easily got them if i saw them.

with discussion, i have come to the conclusion that i am getting 84 (give or take a mark) and am angry as if i had seen the question that i missed i would easily have gotten > 90.

my school mark is around 95 and my rank is fourth.

can i still get a band 6?

im only in year 11, and am doing MX1 and MX2 next year so will this mark affect my atar?

cheers.

coonsmell

HSC
N/A
did the exam today and felt it was pretty easy.

however, after go through the exam paper after with other students, i realised that i had somehow missed 8 marks because i didnt see the question (dont even ask).

these were probably the easiest 8 marks of the exam i should have easily got them if i saw them.

with discussion, i have come to the conclusion that i am getting 84 (give or take a mark) and am angry as if i had seen the question that i missed i would easily have gotten > 90.

my school mark is around 95 and my rank is fourth.

can i still get a band 6?

im only in year 11, and am doing MX1 and MX2 next year so will this mark affect my atar?

cheers.

Nope...

Of course you can. You are one cheeky kunt mate I swear.

someth1ng

Retired Nov '14
HSC
Uni Grad
If you don't know the system for Maths, you are already bound to screw up. If you do MX2, 2U doesn't count for anything - even if you get 100.

You can always B6 if you're decently ranked - Year 11 doesn't even count to HSC.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)