Math1901 (1 Viewer)

Collin

HSC
N/A
I found the max to be: Oops haven't started yet.

RZ

HSC
we just continued with the cross products of 2 vectors and just wrote down the properties and we did how the cross products apply to the real world and stuff

omg im stuck on 2 b of the assignment >.< only part left i need to finish ffs

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by RZ
we just continued with the cross products of 2 vectors and just wrote down the properties and we did how the cross products apply to the real world and stuff

omg im stuck on 2 b of the assignment >.< only part left i need to finish ffs
so just tell me which pages in the "vectors" notes (the kopystop ones" should i have read in order for me to understand 2moro's lecture? :)

btw, 2b is fairly easy, coz what u do is say that the maximum argument is produced when u draw a tangent to the parabola, which goes thru the origin...so find the gradient of that tangent, then u'll c how that tangent actually makes 45 degrees wif the x axis...so yeah, then u can work from there to get the answer for 2b. :)

RZ

HSC
ta i knew it was that but dam my friend dam him telling me to sub z = cis@ i was like wtf >.< and tried it and got no where

umm lets see pink book
pages 49 - 54

but some things we did arent in the book, like we did like it was not communative that it was anti communtive or somethng like that so

u cross v = -v cross u and did stuff like distrubative law, multiplying by a scalar like stuff we did for the dot product

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by RZ
...umm lets see pink book
pages 49 - 54

but some things we did arent in the book, like we did like it was not communative that it was anti communtive or somethng like that so

u cross v = -v cross u and did stuff like distrubative law, multiplying by a scalar like stuff we did for the dot product
okiez- thanks for dat, i'll read those pages....also was there any other thing that u guys can add to the list of what u covered today that isn't in the pink book? :D

RZ

HSC
yer don't u assume the tangent to be y = mx since u don't know the point of intersection of the tangent and the curve

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by RZ
yer don't u assume the tangent to be y = mx since u don't know the point of intersection of the tangent and the curve
yep, and then u solve that simultaneously wif the equation of the parabola...and then u say that discriminant = o....then yeah, work from there. :)

RZ

HSC
ah got it thanks man, rofl i did like 200 errors with numbers im so retarded damn those long holidays

Collin

HSC
N/A
Keypad, when are you handing your assignment in tomorrow? I would like to 'check' my answers with you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)