MATH1131 Timetable and Lectures (1 Viewer)

Lou-chin08

HSC
N/A
Hi Everyone,

I'm just wondering if there is anyone who is enrolled in the MATH1131 Lectures on Tuesdays and Wednesdays 9-11am...

Due to clashes, I called the UNSW Science Faculty Office, and I was told that there were a few more seats available before this lecture reaches its capacity, so I could enrol in that is alleviate the clashes, however, when I went to check on it, there was no lecture for Tues and Wed 9-11am there...

Also on another note, If I don't like my lecture timetabling, am I allowed to attend lectures of another preferred time?? Do they mark roles or something in Lectures???

Hope someone can help me

THANKS ^.^

R

RishadM

ROFL yeah you can attend other lectures -they don't rollcall lectures that would be 300+ names for each lecture XD
You can go into whatever lecture you want - your course, your friends course, something you just want to sit in on. No one really cares who is or isn't there.
You can also check the available times for all UNSW courses, here's the one to MATH1131: http://www.timetable.unsw.edu.au/2012/MATH1131.html
The tuesday, wednesday one has 7 more spaces available apparently, if it's not showing up though, give UNSW a call.

Lou-chin08

HSC
N/A
ROFL yeah you can attend other lectures -they don't rollcall lectures that would be 300+ names for each lecture XD
You can go into whatever lecture you want - your course, your friends course, something you just want to sit in on. No one really cares who is or isn't there.
You can also check the available times for all UNSW courses, here's the one to MATH1131: http://www.timetable.unsw.edu.au/2012/MATH1131.html
The tuesday, wednesday one has 7 more spaces available apparently, if it's not showing up though, give UNSW a call.

hahah dw, it popped up a few minutes ago and I was able to enrol into it =D
Thanks for you help =)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)