Math1041 (1 Viewer)

blurp

HSC
I really need to get a high wam, so do you think this course is easy or hard to score high in? (distinction or high credit)
I've did 2 unit maths (mark-81) in HSC. Thanks in advance.

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
Statistics are the most boring field of mathematics (and not easy either). If you want 'easy' marks I'd find something else.

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
Statistics are the most boring field of mathematics (and not easy either). If you want 'easy' marks I'd find something else.
TBH if you want 'easy' marks, go for something calculus related, as the HSC was primarily calculus based.

btw solooo, say that to Math Man and see what happens.

TheStallion

HSC
I'm with soloo, stats are pretty boring. Screw people doing courses that are "easy" though, just pick a course that you would actually enjoy

HSC
Whilst I haven't done stats at UNSW, I did do stats at UTS and I did general math in high school...I passed the subject and UNSW credited my uts pass *shrugs*
If you're wanting to do 'easy' subjects, then I guess pick something else which interests you, so you know you're going to be interested in it enough to study and get those high marks.
Leaving it a little late though to be thinking of changing classes? You only have until March 4 to get it finalised.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)