math textbooks (1 Viewer)

Xianyunyehe

HSC
can anyone tell me which maths book for extension1 &2 are better to use?
i knowCambridge, Fitzpatrick, but i m really confused which one to choose.

thanks

vafa

HSC
N/A
Some People Like cambridge, some like fitzapetrik and some like maths in focus. i guess i was the only one who liked coroneos. I think Cambridge is better than fitzapetrik. but If you try Coroneos, then it is the best. but people do not like coroneos textbooks and i do not know why. when I read them, it is like a story and i enjoy from reading it.
also another good book is 50 3 unit tips and trick written by Mr.Gaha. I really suggest that if you dont like Coroneos.

Edit: lots of people like terry lee. I believe he is a great author because he tries to explain mathematics in an easy way but I honestly have never used it. The only book I was studying was Corones's one.

Last edited:

hunter1

Evolution is a mystery
HSC
I have Cambridge and i find them really useful :)

Kujah

HSC
N/A
I absolutely hate the font of the Coroneous book. It discourages me from learning maths =(

theodore223

God's reincarnate
HSC
i use terry lee for 4U and find it really helpful when doing exercises for hwk as ALL questions have worked answers in the back. And he shows where the formulas are derived from and stuff like that. i highly recommemd it

HSC
Kujah said:
I absolutely hate the font of the Coroneous book. It discourages me from learning maths =(
lololol old school font. what about their graphs....HAND DRAWN hahaha

airie

airie <3 avatars :)
HSC
Xianyunyehe said:
can anyone tell me which maths book for extension1 &2 are better to use?
i knowCambridge, Fitzpatrick, but i m really confused which one to choose.

thanks
Do a few questions from each, I suppose? :p That could give you a range of question types :p

Btw...nice username :D

the leader

HSC
Lots of people say that Maths in Focus gives a good intro to topics - I find Cambridge better, it explains the concepts more in-depth.
Fitzpatrick is good too, but I rekon Cambridge has the best explanations (but Fitzpatrick is a helluva lot more compact)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)