Math Advanced Prediction/Thoughts (1 Viewer)

HSC
do you guys think the scaling will be alright for standard 2?
at this point i might be lucky if i get a 60%…
From what I can tell, it seems like a lot of people really struggled with the maths exams (god knows how extension is going atm), so getting a bad mark would be relatively normal. It’d probably still hurt your atar a bit, but the fact that a lot of people struggled will definitely dampen the effect.

specificagent1

HSC
From what I can tell, it seems like a lot of people really struggled with the maths exams (god knows how extension is going atm), so getting a bad mark would be relatively normal. It’d probably still hurt your atar a bit, but the fact that a lot of people struggled will definitely dampen the effect.
whens ext?

cloud_berry

HSC
i’ve never been more thankful for early entry…

also, is it just me, or do people feel out of it when others call the class of 2021 “resilient?” like, it feels like this year has made me less resilient, not more. I went from a student who starts studying for their exams weeks beforehand to someone who is too stressed and drained to even start so they just end up winging everything. i feel less prepared than ever to handle future challenges.

hatterene

HSC
they were all definite integrals :)

here is the paper
NAURRRR THE END QUESTIONS AREN'T THAT HARD IF I HAD THE TIME TO THINK OF IT NOOO
looking back i saw so much silly mistakes tbh the band 6 is gone :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)