• both

Votes: 24 41.4%
  • neither

Votes: 2 3.4%

• Total voters

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
if it was at the beginning of the relationship, id probably pick the guy, later on, when he gets boring, then id pick my friends

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
ive gone out with a friendd that i knew for 4 yeard b4 that.. it didnt work out

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
bros before hos. (except when there's a possibility of getting some of course, which goes without saying)

KfWang

damit you yanky/tryhard wannaBes, fuck all that "bros before hoes" bullshit, cant you at least be original, !!!

anyway.. back on topic, depends on the situation like navjeet previously said.. if its nothing important than i go by "first in best dressed", though i wold make time for both, so hopefully that kind of clash wont come up

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
KfWang said:
damit you yanky/tryhard wannaBes, fuck all that "bros before hoes" bullshit, cant you at least be original, !!!

anyway.. back on topic, depends on the situation like navjeet previously said.. if its nothing important than i go by "first in best dressed", though i wold make time for both, so hopefully that kind of clash wont come up
the reason it's so widely known is that its a good rule of thumb. I would go into detail but i have school now, and if you really are too thick to think of good reasons let me know. Idiot.

LoUiE SmOoiE

valentines day sux
HSC
Id try to work around it...if its a sat nyt and my boyfriend asked me 2 go out but then my friend also asked me out....id either choose by whoeva asked me first...and if they were really my true friends or my boyfriend really likes me than they would understand that whoeva asked me first should get me 4 the saturday night....if either person gets shitty than its there tuff titties...but in reality, friends cum before boyfriends n e way...coz boys cum and go but friends stay 4eva!

ichig0

HSC
heh.. how many times have i heard guy's say they'd choose friends over gfs.. but the majority of them have ditched their friends for their gf.

cko

HSC
If ive been goin out with my bf mo than my frends lately then id prolly go wit my bf just to even it all out, and vice versa. But usually yeah if my friends are gon out then my bf's group will prolly b comin to begin with as well so yeh

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
ichig0 said:
heh.. how many times have i heard guy's say they'd choose friends over gfs.. but the majority of them have ditched their friends for their gf.
vice versa!~

lengstar

HSC
i would never turn down an offer to see dark`secrets

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
I've found that since I've been living with Felicitiy, my mates have got a lot more attention mostly because I know I don't have to decide, because she goes out with her friends instead with which some are friends of friends, meaning that we usually go out together anyway, and if we don't... we still come home to each other anyway.

KfWang

Jago said:
the reason it's so widely known is that its a good rule of thumb. I would go into detail but i have school now, and if you really are too thick to think of good reasons let me know. Idiot.
well excuse me if im not "Down with it", or "In the house" as you wannabes put it, only Americans would come up with such a stupid line, and it shows that your the idiot if you endorse stupid American crap.. so dont give me any of your "bros over hoes" is the bomb shit

mates over sheilas!!!

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
Jago, I think the point being made wasn't about the rule but the way you constructed the wording in your Americanised 'I'm from the hood and'll pop a cap in your ass' wannabe vocabulary. I think the point was, you make relevant points but you aren't some gangstar, so don't talk like one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)