• both

Votes: 24 41.4%
  • neither

Votes: 2 3.4%

• Total voters

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
Hey for anyone here with boyfriends/girlfriends, if the situation comes up where u have to choose between going out on a date with your partner or going out with friends, which do you generally choose? For me I can usually have it both ways (a lot of the time I go out with my bf and we go out somewhere with a bunch of his or my friends) but if I do have to choose, it's usually the bf.

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by canisay_Elvis
but how many of us actually abide by this "rule"?
same with the term chicks before dicks.

Persephone87

Parlez Francais!
HSC
You shouldn't discard a previous engagement with your friends for your partner, simply because of that status. For one thing, it is rude. How would you like to be treated as the second choice on the menu?

Winston

HSC
i'd try to balance it out... :p... however in the past alot of my friends, just sort of went for the chick more, and i duno i didnt end up talking to them much since they got a chick.

Navjeet

>^..^<
HSC
it'd depend on the situation...like if I've arranged to go out with mates, and my bf had a crisis of some sort like a family member passing away or being involved in an accident, and wanted me by his side for support, then I'd be there in an instant. however if it were just a "i wanna see you. come now" kind of thing, I'd explain that i already had something planned, and that maybe we could see each other the next day or somehting. Ideally of course, i'd bring him along to whatever it is that i'm doing with my mates and get to see all of the people i love and care about, but if it were a girls night or whatever, then yeah...i'd explain and arrange another time to see him.

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
My friends have a common rule 'Mates before girls unless it involves sex'

And its worked fine without a single problem.

J

jhakka

My girlfriend is part of my group of friends, so anything arranged with the group usually involves both of us anyway.

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
jhakka said:
My girlfriend is part of my group of friends, so anything arranged with the group usually involves both of us anyway.
Thats pretty much the situation i'm in... she usually is out with my friends or i'm out with hers, and both groups know each other so we all tend to intertwine into 1 big group.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)