Masturbation before an exam? (1 Viewer)

SeriousCrash

HSC
Just wondering if masturbating before an exam will give you extra powers in the exam room. Cause come on, we all know you feel relaxed plus your hands will be exercised.

Who knows, the stress may die down and you'd do better or your friend could point out the strange liquid like substance on your school shirt.

What're your thoughts?

jasonml

jay son em el
HSC
Nahh.. normally i feel like crap afterwards, and unmotivated or whatever.

much rather cop a BJ just before hahaa.

Kirsty Xx

That's the price we pay
HSC
A thread like this already exists. Says something about making the brain alert and aware after masterbation, while at school before class and details how your head is much clearer and it's easier to focus. It's here somewhere...

lol wank if you really wanna, but don't studies show that men would rather do nothing afterwards than get up and do something meaningful? *shrugs*

Gloves

HSC
Personally, I wouldn't. As Kirsty said, soon after you finish you get that really lazy and unmotivated feeling, which you really don't want when going into an exam.

u-borat

Banned
HSC
Kirsty Xx said:
A thread like this already exists. Says something about making the brain alert and aware after masterbation, while at school before class and details how your head is much clearer and it's easier to focus. It's here somewhere...

lol wank if you really wanna, but don't studies show that men would rather do nothing afterwards than get up and do something meaningful? *shrugs*
who said anything about just guys :p

Js^-1

No tengo pantelonès
HSC
It would be definately relaxing...Like a chill pill - but legal.

henry08

HSC
N/A
Screw doing it before the exam, do it in the exam lol. Toilet break...

henry08

HSC
N/A
You use a pen? thats the weirdest sex toy I've ever heard of.

syriangabsta

HSC
N/A
lol.....................i guess if you're doing biology it might help you spark some ideas about genes :S

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)