Massive terrorist attacks in Norway, over 90+ dead (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HSC
Uni Grad
Re: Massive terrorist attacks in Norway, over 30+ dead

Fuark I downloaded a 4.5mb doc that had political shit about why he did it and one of the chapters was on how to carry out a terrorist operation.
Deleted that shit instantly and now I'm scared the gubbamens are gunna rip my nuts off.

MysteryGenius

HSC

Fuark I downloaded a 4.5mb doc that had political shit about why he did it and one of the chapters was on how to carry out a terrorist operation.
Deleted that shit instantly and now I'm scared the gubbamens are gunna rip my nuts off.
Too late D: dey on yo ass

HSC
Uni Grad

Apparently it's really far-fetched but I just freaked out lol.

HSC
Uni Grad

meh, other people are posting citations from it but I just dont wanna risk it.

Looks like this cunt was far more fucked up than I previously thought... I am always amazed by how terribly fucked up some people can be...

EDIT: ah it seems that part of the book was just about how he carried out this attack, not really instructions as much as an explanation of what he did

Last edited:

pony_magician

townie for worst user
HSC

more importantly, amy whinehouse died last night!
/sunrise

Cianyx

Planarian Leader
HSC

Just imagine

If these kids were allowed guns

Crisis averted/significantly not as bad

GUNS ARE BAD DEY DUN DERE KILLS PEEPLE NO U CANNOT HAS ONE FOR "DEEFENCE"
I'd be slightly concerned if kids started bringing guns to a youth camp

LonelyWolf

HSC

link please? or can i google search it?

Piter

HSC

Probably.

I’ve spent a total of 9 years of my life working on this project. The first five years were
spent studying and creating a financial base, and the last three years was spent working
full time with research, compilation and writing. Creating this compendium has personally
cost me a total of 317 000 Euros (130 000 Euros spent from my own pocket and 187 500
Euros for loss of income during three years). All that, however, is barely noticeable
compared to the sacrifices made in relation to the distribution of this book, the actual
marketing operation; )

mirakon

nigga
HSC

he liked modern warfare 2 which had a massacre mission. just sayin....

Cianyx

Planarian Leader
HSC

3.53 Obtaining and using WMD’s against the cultural Marxist/multiculturalist elites

A weapon of mass destruction (WMD) is a weapon that can kill large numbers of individuals and/or cause great damage to man-made structures (e.g. buildings).

The term is often used to cover several weapon types, including nuclear, biological, explosive and chemical weapons. However, nuclear and biological weapons have the unique ability to kill large numbers of people with very small amounts of material, and thus could be said to belong in a class by themselves.

Efforts must be made to employ precision WMD’s when fighting the cultural Marxist/multiculturalist regimes of Western Europe, especially explosive weapons (barack-buster type’s fertiliser bombs). Other types of WMD’s (Biological/Chemical) must be considered as a realistic option as well. Efforts must be made to obtain any of the following WMD’s:
I don't like Marxists either but this is a bit much

LonelyWolf

HSC

Probably.
its says 'Written by Andrew Berwick' at the top

Also, check out the photo's at the very bottom of the document, shows automatic gun Breivik used.

HSC
N/A

My computer literally froze for 30 seconds after I downloaded that file that was linked in this thread...
I thought it had a virus on it or something D:

LonelyWolf

HSC

Go to page 1373 - this is where Breivik explains his motives and general attitudes to his cause.

or you can just control f and search Anders or Breivik

Cianyx

Planarian Leader
HSC

My computer literally froze for 30 seconds after I downloaded that file that was linked in this thread...
I thought it had a virus on it or something D:
Probably just some keylogger so the police can keep tabs on you

LonelyWolf

HSC

A: I understood early that in order to be able to work full time with what you want, you
need to gain economical independence. I was not rich at the time and I had to somehow
find a way to earn enough funds to be able to contribute.
Late in 2002 I was working full time as a mid level leader in a customer service company.
At the same time, I started a company that focused on outsourcing of programming
services. It went quite well. And around May 2003 I quit my day job to focus entirely on
my business. The next three years i worked an average 12 hours per day with my
company; E-Commerce Group. At one point I had 6 employees, 2 in Norway, 2 in Russia,
1 in Romania and one in Indonesia. I registered an off shore company and several off
shore bank accounts in order to avoid excessive state taxation (anonymous debit cards
and ATM`s ftw). This way, I could build up funds faster. My initial plan was to earn at
least 5 million, then use the acquired funds to start a pan-European conservative
movement or plan an advanced operation. It started out great and I earned my first mill
(NOK) at the age of 24 which peaked at 4 million, 12 months later. In 2005 and 2006,
recession hit my industry which resulted in lower income margins. As a result I decided
to discontinue my company and instead salvage all the funds I could. The most cost
efficient way of doing this in my country is to file for bankruptcy, which I did. I had now
completed my goal and I had enough funding to proceed with planning of an assault
operation.
I spent three years were I focused on writing the compendium, 2083. During a 12 month
period in the beginning, I also played World of Warcraft part time (which had been a
dream for some time – hardcore raiding:). I lived very ascetic and relatively isolated in
this period. These three years would also contribute to detach myself from my “old life”.
It’s a process I used in order to isolate myself from most of my network, in preparation
for the coming operation. I feel that this period was needed in order to completely
”detach myself from “the game”, my “former shallow consumerist lifestyle ” in order to
ensure full focus on the matters at hand.
I guess it was written by him, but i'm still unsure as to why it says Written by Andrew Berwick at the top.

Cianyx

Planarian Leader
HSC

It's his anglicised name

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)