Massive terrorist attacks in Norway, over 90+ dead (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
Re: Massive terrorist attacks in Norway, over 30+ dead

because those innocent people were part of the force that was already transforming his country into something he didn't want, they were the young party members. To make it simpler, I will use an Australian example: Person A strongly supports the Liberal Party, after witnessing the failure of the Labor government and the terrible things is doing to Australia and its way of life. Person A gets very angry. In retaliation he kills young members of the Labour Party and the Labour Government.

they WERE YOUTHS. IT WAS A YOUTH CAMP. YOU FUCK.

a political camp granted, but it was still populated by YOUTHS.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC

that's the exact mentality he despised, as do I
the thing is, you fuck, is that if you don't like the way the country is going it doesn't necessarily mean that what's occurring is the wrong way. you either use your noodle and astutely voice your concerns and try and make a change, or you move the fuck away, OR you kill almost 100 people and irreparably damage your cause *forever*.

Piter

HSC

Youths who were soon going to be allowed to vote, and they would have voted in a certain way. I'm not defending it but the logic is there.

Last edited:

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC

ugh you guys i cant even

there is no reasoning behind this. there is no logic behind killing 87 people, all you do is fuck your cause in the arse. this has achieved exactly nothing, except for the senseless loss of lives. lives which i may add had just as much right to vote a certain way and believe in things.

cannot justify or even ~excuse~ this type of senseless violence.

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC

crocodiles are youths at some point too

but they grow up

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC

dinosaurs are cute when they are babies but then they grow up and eat people

oh you guys just had to use an analogy i could understand. carry on.

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC
Re: Massive terrorist attacks in Norway, over 80+ dead

there is no reasoning behind this. there is no logic behind killing 87 people, all you do is fuck your cause in the arse.
wrong
s
ometimes violence and killing can be very effective for advancing a cause

in this case obviously not but lets face it white people are like sticks of old dynamite

they're inert

but if you shake them up you're going to be scraping bodies off the sidewalk

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC

ahahaha he's a christian fundamentalist.

you guys are on your own now, there is nothing on this earth that i hate more than fundies. im going to the football now, but when i come back i am going to town on this.

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC

and thats all the anti-white governments of europe have been doing the past 40 years wtf do they expect

otherwise i dont condone this whatsoever and consider it twisted and this guy should be killed

michaeljennings

HSC

ahahaha he's a christian fundamentalist.

you guys are on your own now, there is nothing on this earth that i hate more than fundies. im going to the football now, but when i come back i am going to town on this.
which game you heading off too?

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC

wrong
s
ometimes violence and killing can be very effective for advancing a cause

in this case obviously not but lets face it white people are like sticks of old dynamite

they're inert

but if you shake them up you're going to be scraping bodies off the sidewalk
please list examples of when wanton senseless killing of civilians has in any way advanced a cause for the better. you have 2 hours, and im serious. i can not think of one.

jezzmo

Now lactating. Sample me.
HSC
N/A

ugh you guys i cant even

there is no reasoning behind this. there is no logic behind killing 87 people, all you do is fuck your cause in the arse. this has achieved exactly nothing, except for the senseless loss of lives. lives which i may add had just as much right to vote a certain way and believe in things.

cannot justify or even ~excuse~ this type of senseless violence.
I can barely understand this thread, beyond the announcement of what happened.

It's like - a tornado killed a bunch of people. What do you think about tornadoes? Should we get rid of them? Are they good or evil? What do you think tornadoes eat when they aren't tearing?

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC

I can barely understand this thread, beyond the announcement of what happened.

It's like - a tornado killed a bunch of people. What do you think about tornadoes? Should we get rid of them? Are they good or evil? What do you think tornadoes eat when they aren't tearing?
no i think tornadoes have a right to live just like you and i. if anything, i think people should be banned from building and populating in areas known to be frequented by delinquent tornadoes every year.

i dont really know what they eat when they dont eat. maybe theyre like bears and they eat a heap of shit before hibernating for the winter?

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC

please list examples of when wanton senseless killing of civilians has in any way advanced a cause for the better. you have 2 hours, and im serious. i can not think of one.
strategic bombing in ww2

ghengis khans conquests of eurasia v. effective in terrifying large numbers of people

al-quedas strategic attempt to draw the united states into the afghan/middle eastern trap (mission accomplished)

manifest destiny conquest of the western united states

roman tactics (kill everybody, burn city to the ground, salt the earth so nothing can ever grow there again)

hiroshima/nagasaki

Last edited:

jezzmo

Now lactating. Sample me.
HSC
N/A

no i think tornadoes have a right to live just like you and i. if anything, i think people should be banned from building and populating in areas known to be frequented by delinquent tornadoes every year.

i dont really know what they eat when they dont eat. maybe theyre like bears and they eat a heap of shit before hibernating for the winter?
Tornadoes just have a bad upbringing.
If we nurture them right, one day they might be the dance party with a twist we've all been looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)