mascara (1 Viewer)

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
what do you guys use? my eyelashes are thin and black, most of the products i've used haven't worked... and any advice from asians? i remember back in yr7 i got this voluminous etc etc mascara and it did absolutely nothing for me, but it worked wonders when i tried it on my friend, who's polish. damn asian eyes.

the latest one i tried was rimmel with the comb wand but all it did was clump my lashes
<-- that's so cute!

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
i get them tinted black... so much easier... doesnt run when u cry or if u get wet

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
awwww bubs, i feel your pain.

I've tried alot of brands... I don't know how much money I've forked out just on experimenting on different brand names...

but I've kinda stuck with Innoxa. I know it's sold at priceline for usually less than $20. It's in a silver, curvatious container, if you actually go looking for it.

Actually, for once, made my already black eye lashes fuller, curled and not clumpy. Plus it lasts a hell of a long time.

But yeah :)

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
i use rimmel cause im cheap, i just use damp cotton wool to make them a little less thick

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
i LOVE maybelline mascara, especially the lash discovery...i already have fairly long eyelashes (the pic in my avatar didnt really pick them up very well) and this is just the thing to make them that bit longer and a bit of curl. great for everyday wear, doesnt clump or flake or smudge...my favourite!!! and its only 10 to 15 bucks

ive heard maybelling sky high curves is good but the curling action isnt that great. the best idea from what ive heard it the shu uemara (sp?) curler is great for asian eyes followed by a good mascara, ive heard modelco lash xtend is good....check out the vogue forum: www.vogue.com.au/forums for lots of great makeup tips...theres heaps of asian girls on there

Last edited:

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
bubz :D said:
what do you guys use? my eyelashes are thin and black, most of the products i've used haven't worked... and any advice from asians? i remember back in yr7 i got this voluminous etc etc mascara and it did absolutely nothing for me, but it worked wonders when i tried it on my friend, who's polish. damn asian eyes.

the latest one i tried was rimmel with the comb wand but all it did was clump my lashes
<-- that's so cute!
I use loreal paris panoramic curl, it works good for me.

I also have revlon lash fantasy, which is good but I prefer the loreal paris panormaric curl mascara.

Yeah I've tried Rimmel mascara aswell, its crap.. the worst mascara i've tried.

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
I use Maybelline Great Lash in blackest black - it's cheap, doesn't come off with sweat as some others do, doesn't clump and more importantly it's cheap.

yulia

i'm sorry for your face.
HSC
I think mascara is sooooooooooo gross. I can't stand the stuff. I feel weird and then I'm too scared to touch my eyes in case it gets all over me. And every single mascara except for one makes my eyes sting (and no, I don't get it in my eyes). But I've never really felt the desire to change my eyelashes.

But a good one is Eva Perez. It has almond oil in it and is fantastic. It's new though so I don't know what places have it, we got it in at work and were all given one to try so we could recommend it to customers...it was the only one that's never made my eyes sting (maybe the lack of chemicals) but after putting it on I had visions of Lambchops and started to vision a resemblence and had to take it off....only to discover it's extremely waterproof...

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
yeh im not so much a mascara fan as the BLESSED EYELASH CURLER!!! invest in one... pronto!!!! a tip, before you use it, blast it under the hairdryer for a few seconds... curls the eyelashes more. omg the best thing ever invented.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)