• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Mascara (1 Viewer)

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A
Lainee said:
Speaking of curlers, I lost 5 eyelashes the other morning all from my right eye and I freaked out and swore never to curl them again! Ironically, those 5 lashes are still sitting on my dresser (haven't had to heart to chuck them out) still perfectly curled. How cruel. :(
Oh hahaha that's terrible. Poor thing :(

P.S. thanks Moan, now to find a store that stocks the damned thing

HSC
Kulazzi said:
Just on the topic of mascara (sorry damnation :p, hope you don't mind) I have this problem that whichever mascara I use, my eyelashes always tends to stick together, they don't "fan" out. I never use mascara anymore because of that problem. Does anyone know what the problem is?
Whenever I have that problem I found using an old mascara wand that is clean and obviously totally mascara free, use that to seperate your lashes abit before applying your mascara. Perhaps your eyelashes are just closer together?

As for mascaras, I absolutely love Revlon's Extra Thick Lashes but am now using and thinking if switching to Maybelline's Full n Soft which also great. I pack on my mascara, i just love thick long lashes. Im lucky that i don't have a problem with lack of curl so thickness is what i mainly look for in a mascara (sounds like choosing a guy :p )

monique66

Haha, I already have long eyelashes so I just need something to help define my curl.

Thanks for the suggestions guys :)

sukiyaki

emptiness
HSC
Mecca stores is like $65

you better off getting the shisedo one which is $22

Lainee

HSC
Hahaha so guess what? I couldn't deal with not having nicely curled lashes so went back to the curler today. Chucking out my lovely heated curler though, and going for the good old (cheap!) QVS Ergonomic curler. Love cheapies that work great. :)

(^o^)

you stupid crap! *slaps*
HSC
LOL you're funny....

yeh acutally i did that too...
from that stupid curler...
but i didn't lost the whole lash/s
but the curler trimmed my lashes (well part) down!
i was like ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHH

so annoyed

now they are ok *phew*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)