MAS 215: Theories of Writing for the Media (1 Viewer)

jiey2k

JEAHHH BOIIIII
HSC
Hi, just confused

im enrolling in MAS215 and when im at the page which shows your enrolled units, it says (P) (Partially satisfied requirements).

Question is if you go to this

MAS215 - 2010 Course Handbook - Macquarie University

It says prerequisite is 12 CP which i have, and also NCCW is MAS230, which i dont do.

The confusion now is that there is no unit that is MAS230 when u click on it, so maybe thats the reason? anyhow id like help as to whether i can enroll in this witht hat (P) (partially satisfied requirements)

thanks boys and girls

whatashotbyseve

It all counts
HSC
Good luck with this unit! It is a horrible, horrible one.

I assume it just has something do to with the changes to the units. At any rate, if it is NCCW and you haven't done MAS230 there will be on issue.

So enrol away!

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
NCCW = Can't do this course if you've already done the NCCW course (its something like no credit counted or something) So I doubt its that.

jiey2k

JEAHHH BOIIIII
HSC
thanks guys :D, and also in what terms is it horrible? haha like bad lecturer's or the unit is really hard or useless etc

sesska

:)
HSC
Oh god I did this subject briefly last semester before deferring.. hated it, but pretty much only because of the content.. I actually had a really good tutor, very easygoing and tutorials were not too bad, but can't remember for the life of me what his name was.
Within the first few weeks of the subject we had a massive influx of students coming to our tute from the other one which was on at the same time because they were all terrified of the woman tutor who taught the other class haha.
You should be fine, I was just realllyy uninterested in the content and it was mandatory for me :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)