Marks???! (1 Viewer)

lazychic

** hOnEy_mELdeW **
Originally posted by Slice of heaven

I go to James Busby high school, pretty crap school cos the dux last yr only got like 92.3 UAI, and we're talking the dux here thnx NIk St*r but those guys that got 100%, cheers to them.
well our duc of the yr last yr got like 91. sumthing..fo UAI

so yeh..

That 92.35 UAI or whatever it was that our dux got last yr was probably the highest our school has had for a while.

lazychic

** hOnEy_mELdeW **
well every yr there's normally 1 person in our skool wit 90+ fo UAI.. and like 2-3 80s..

but this yr...we suck... every1s soo... '?????' kinda thing haha.. doubt any1 would got 90+ this yr in our skool

but yeh :rolleyes:

Lazychic: i tried to answer your message but it sed your message bank or something was full , but I am a m, wait let me just check(jk).

lazychic

** hOnEy_mELdeW **
Originally posted by Slice of heaven
Lazychic: i tried to answer your message but it sed your message bank or something was full , but I am a m, wait let me just check(jk).
yeh hehe.. dont worriez its cleared up :D

anywayz i was jus makin sure.. cos nickz on here r deceiving!! hehehe..

quartic

Man I thought physics was a popular subject?!? But it seems some schools have extreemly few students in physics. We have like 70, selective school I grant you but I still would have thought more people would do it.

I'm pretty sure it is a popular subject but like I've said in my previous posts that our school isn't so great so there arent that many ppl doing many subjects like physics there.

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
it is popular among the, well, academic students
on the board of studies page somewhere, they have a list of all the canditure numbers for each subject
physics, from memory has about a 9000 canditure across the state

lazychic

** hOnEy_mELdeW **
Originally posted by quartic
Man I thought physics was a popular subject?!? But it seems some schools have extreemly few students in physics. We have like 70, selective school I grant you but I still would have thought more people would do it.
thats becos... there's only 52 people in our skool!!! and no one really cares here.. so they all choose bludge or more easier subjects...!

ben

i got 57% :( :( ... and the average was 53%

we have like ~70 people doing it at our school, but we are co-ed and there is only 1 girl doing it lol

Ace-Pilot

Physics is the best

Physics is great but after i finished the exam i was expecting to get 90+ and then my results came out 80 :( , pretty dissapointed considering it was an easy test. I placed second in class, first in class was 86

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)