Marketing (mainly online) Full time Job for a BoSer (1 Viewer)

stazi

Nightman
HSC
I need to help find a replacement for me :) I'm currently working in marketing for a professional indemnity and business insurance start-up. It's an excellent job with great hours, great people and challenging, enjoyable work. Any questions - feel free to email them/Pm them, or preferably post them in this thread. Please see the job ad below. The position is targeted more at grads than super-experienced employees or n00bs, although, of course, everyone is welcome to apply.

BizCover – Graduate Marketing Position Brief

Role Description
• To be the primary marketing resource for a new innovative start-up company in the online insurance industry (it's actually not boring as the business idea is amazing [only place you can buy and compare PI policies online] - Professional Indemnity Insurance – BizCover – Compare Quotes Online & Purchase)
• This role requires development of marketing plans, market research and analysis.
• Execution of marketing plans including digital (Blogs, Search Engine) activities, authoring of copy/content
• Opportunity provides a small team environment in an exciting new business

Time Commitment
• Must be able to work on a part time basis (min of 30 hours/week, with potentially more in the future) on-site in Edgecliff (10 min from CBD by train) during business hours

Money: negotiable, depending on the applicant

Soft skills
• Enthusiastic and energetic personality
• Excellent written and oral English language communication skills
• Able to confidently communicate with clients
• Proactive and resourceful in conducting market analysis
• Must be creative in composition of marketing material
• Willingness to perform broad range of tasks from marketing planning to execution
• A fast learner not afraid to take on responsibility

Marketing Skills/Experience
• Must understand marketing principles with either commercial marketing experience or at least 3 years of marketing education
• Experience/knowledge in direct marketing (particularly email) preferred to traditional display media
• Industry experience in insurance - nice to have
• Must be experienced and/or comfortable with online/digital marketing
• Search Engine Marketing and Optimisation experience is highly desirable
• Basic Photoshop/design skills would also be a plus

What is this person’s day-to-day tasks?
1. Online marketing
a. Search engine optimisation: posting on blogs, forums, etc.
b. Paid search marketing: creating and monitoring new ads, setting budgets, etc.
c. Online buys: researching where to place ads, obtaining rate cards, potentially making ads.
2. Direct eMail marketing
a. List compilation and maintenance
b. Email distribution and tracking
c. Report generation
d. Follow up mail
e. Assist authoring of emails
3. Research
a. Blog research and content authoring
b. Compilation of industry events and participation opportunities
c. Affiliate research
d. Target market research e.g. accountants, etc.
4. Customer feedback/service component
a. Customer experience interviewing
b. Some administrative work
5. Presentation preparation
a. Weekly meetings reporting website visitor and sales stats

Past Employee’s Testimonial
I came into this role afraid that I would be bored. My past work experience had a strong consumer focus: big brands with youthful, fun campaigns. These expectations were quickly broken down, as I realised that my position was challenging, creative, analytical and very enjoyable. Essentially, you will become the company’s expert in all things marketing-related. Your broad task is to grow and develop the brand, both creatively, and in terms of performance. You will be supported by a small, friendly and charismatic team. You will learn quickly and gain exposure to cutting edge trends in marketing.
- Stas Madorski
stasm [at] bizcover.com.au

Please note, applicants must be an Australian Permanent Resident at time of application.

Send your CV and CL to Brad's email below:
t: (02) 8307 0862
m: 0414 834 829
e: recruitment [at] bizcover.com.au

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)