Market Research - Interviewers (1 Viewer)

frederica

phat
HSC
At the moment I am seeing heaps of ads for "market reserach interviewers - no selling"..

I'm just wondering if anyone's actually held one of these jobs.

If I were ringing people who volunteered / were being paid to answer surveys it sounds tempting. Cold calling, however, does not.

Tell, tell .. and which company you worked for, or if you know someone who has and what they thought.

wevil

fuck u dicks i have left
HSC
N/A
dont do phoe jobs, they r shit & everyone u call will reject you dude. U will probably get paid on how many phones calls u dont get rejected.

i did door knokcing for world vision a fews months back & it was fucking shit. only one pertson donated, i could only allow people with Credit cards to donate, the donation free was high ($30 to feed a loser in africa) & i only got paied depending on how manyt CC donations i got. the pay was $3 for 1 pack donation or $7 for twin pack donation.

Im not get a job where i will get customer rejection.

I already quit this job last week

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
It's probably cold calling... my flatmate did something like that, I think the company was AMR. She said there were some good things about it, like flexible hours etc, but it could be really boring and people could be really rude. She had to survey people about banks and stuff I think.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)