Market day? (1 Viewer)

cpjeeves

Totally dibble!
HSC
N/A
Does anyone know if Market Day still happens? I don't know if it's not on anymore or if I've just been not around when the stalls are there. I miss them, they were a welcome distraction!

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
cpjeeves said:
Does anyone know if Market Day still happens? I don't know if it's not on anymore or if I've just been not around when the stalls are there. I miss them, they were a welcome distraction!

Ooooh! i remember them! I liked them too, i bought a bracelet once (its lost now though) but yeah i liked looking around at the stuff too!

From my understanding it happened once a month every first friday? monday? i forget the day!

Yeah whatever happened to them?!

cpjeeves

Totally dibble!
HSC
N/A
They used to happen on Tuesdays I think, but I'm not 100% sure. I loved them, they were a great place to buy last minute birthday pressies..

GoodToGo

HSC
N/A
Hmm...I haven't been on campus much, but they used to be on tuesdays, once a month. I blame the onset of VSU!

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
they used to have markets at uni every now and then. you know like paddy's markets? but much smaller and only a few of them. i think they had a stall for jewellery, cds, clothes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)