Markers compare? (1 Viewer)

luscious-llama

Ára bátur
HSC
N/A
HinikuTheNinja said:
The majority of my class is having ours marked at school. Two of thme have to send them in, though - a Built environment and a digital media one.

The rest of ours stay at school and get marked here.

And I'm in Collection of Works, and every single bit of it is mine =S I hope they dun think I got all my images from other places, cos then I'd get mad.
*grumpyninja*
I heart you ninja, that's the way it should be darling, all your own ^_^

sansan

HSC
YES EXACTLY, luscious-llama

why the hell do they let it happen???
i know about appropriation but some of the artworks are obviously down right PLAGARISM! how the hell did that even get into ARTEXPRESS??
this is so screwed up srsly.....
it makes no sense at all

luscious-llama

Ára bátur
HSC
N/A
sansan said:
YES EXACTLY, luscious-llama

why the hell do they let it happen???
i know about appropriation but some of the artworks are obviously down right PLAGARISM! how the hell did that even get into ARTEXPRESS??
this is so screwed up srsly.....
it makes no sense at all
If it happens in this Art Express then i'm going to track the person down and report them to the BOS and I hope to god that UAC can fuck their UAI up :)

Alternativelyi'll make it public.. and humiliate them... seriously... DONT STEAL ART!!!

biggie walls

HSC
by the time Artexpress comes out next year all the UAIs/UAC stuff will be finalised - so I dont think you could really fuck any of their marks up... I think you should take them to court and loose the case - everything can be justified in art!

This is not to say I condone this "stealing", just that I really dont hate it as much as those above me

luscious-llama

Ára bátur
HSC
N/A
biggie walls said:
by the time Artexpress comes out next year all the UAIs/UAC stuff will be finalised - so I dont think you could really fuck any of their marks up... I think you should take them to court and loose the case - everything can be justified in art!

This is not to say I condone this "stealing", just that I really dont hate it as much as those above me
It's a shame though... that people can do such things and feel no guilt or whatever.

Just hope they get caught in the future.

joe1016

HSC
hey, yeah i agree with you too.

i could swear that last years artexpress had a work that wasa series of photos that completely just used images from a garbage film clip or something. there was shirley manson there im sure of it. i got rly cut when i saw it. it was at newcastle gallery too.

my teacher told me that anything over 45 is automatically in pre-selection for artexpress, but that could just be on average.

i got my internal assessment mark for my BOW today!!!!

i got 50/50!!!! cannot believe it, its kindof a bit scarry whether to trust it or not, in comparison to what the markers will say.

i should get some pics of it up if i can find any, cos they have gone into storage for november now!!!!

exciting/scarry at the same time!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)