Maritime Artefacts (1 Viewer)

tennille

HSC
Hey guys

My class and I had an unfortunate trip to the Maritime Museum a couple of months ago and probably spent a maximum of 20 minutes going through the artefacts. There is a syllabus pt. that states that we have to know 2 maritime artefacts and I only know one, which is the Endeavour Cannon. We were meant to know the HMS Sirius anchor or something but we received minimal information on that.

Does anyone have any information on the way in which the HMS Sirius anchor was restored/conserved? If not, would anyone be able to provide me with information on another artefact? I've looked everywhere on the net and I can't find any.

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
Tennille said:
Hey guys

My class and I had an unfortunate trip to the Maritime Museum a couple of months ago and probably spent a maximum of 20 minutes going through the artefacts. There is a syllabus pt. that states that we have to know 2 maritime artefacts and I only know one, which is the Endeavour Cannon. We were meant to know the HMS Sirius anchor or something but we received minimal information on that.

Does anyone have any information on the way in which the HMS Sirius anchor was restored/conserved? If not, would anyone be able to provide me with information on another artefact? I've looked everywhere on the net and I can't find any.
OH MY GOODNESS i get it now! you're jhakkas gf! cool! :p

well i did the endeavour cannon and vernon anchors, theres stuff in peoples summaries submitted to BOS, or if you're stuck go to hsc.csu.edu.au

tennille

HSC
Thanks for that, guys.

We really had a dick of a teacher for chem... he was so up himself he was coming out of his own mouth...hehehe

Yeah, I'm jhakka's gf... :p

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
we did the vernon anchors.. you know the large anchor outside? i have stuff on that if you're interested.

quite possibly, the most boring excursion ever.

tennille

HSC
That's ok, I've already found info on that.

Thanks for that.

I agree, the most boring excursion in the histroy of school... ;)

Timmy-V

I thought the excursion wasn't too bad... Just the pompous bitch for a tour guide was the only negative aspect...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)