manga (1 Viewer)

manoo

:.:.:Charmed Member:.:.:
HSC
Hey im a manga artist in the making!
and i was wondering if anyone else is as well.
plz post if ur and have something to say i really want to talk about my passion.

manoo

HSC
white lady said:
lolz, i love manga but i draw for shit. i love reading em though :D
:wave: Hey its ok if you can't draw em' just love em'. take me for example i didnt know manga even existed until the start of year 6 and it took me all the way to yr 11 to get as good as i am now, so who knows maybe later in life after observing and practising you might not think that "you draw for shit".
So what manga do you read and what anime do you watch?:)

AK Sevitus

HSC
I love manga ^_^

But there's nowhere to buy it where I live... *waits for another trip to Sydney*

I'll read most genres, but I'm really fussy as to which ones out of each genre I'll read.

And as for drawing it - I can draw chibi's, but the rest turns out pretty bad. I want a PC Tablet cause I draw better on paper than computer. Then again, I have photoshop and know how to use the pen tool... I suck at drawing the clothing, mainly. I can't get the folds and designs right.

Sonata

HSC
i go to kino to buy my manga ^_^. though i sux at drawing, after an attempt like a few lines...i quit lol, but after looking at other peoples drawing the inspiration comes back

arumisan

HSC
@ Sonata: oh... i go to kino too :D. it's the only cheapest place i can get my fix on it.

To me, manga is techically comics from Japan (as manhwa is from korea, manhua is to china etc). basically i only call cartoons/comics manga if it comes from japan, a sub-genre of comics if you must. of course, this doesn't mean people from other countries can't draw manga it's that.. it wouldn't be called manga.....

therefore... *can't think of what to say*

drawing-wise... i'm lazy and currently having a massive art-block. the stuff i drew before the art-block are manga-influenced and i probably get good at drawing if i overcame my procrastination at drawing... and people are dA are making me wanna draw again...

Debs202

HSC
My sister's really in to it and really good at drawing now - she's like you, started out ready and then has got great at drawing over the past couple of years through practice. I went o Japan over the summer and brought her back some real manga stuff and she was so excited! I'll see if she fancies joining.

manoo

HSC
RogueAcademic said:
Are you intending to pursue a career in manga?
Yes i am. I hope to one day be as great as the famous "Natsuki Takaya" the artist & author of "Fruits Basket".:)

Eversor

HSC
ITT: Weeaboos...
WEABOO!
WEABOO!
WEABOO!
WEABOO!
WEABOO!
WEABOO!
WEABOO!
WEABOO!
WEABOO!
WEABOO!
WEABOO!
WEABOO!
WEABOO!
WEABOO!
WEABOO!
WEABOO!
WEABOO!
WEABOO!
WEABOO!
WEABOO!
WEABOO!
WEABOO!
WEABOO!
WEABOO!
WEABOO!
WEABOO!
WEABOO!

Cassias

HSC
Sonata said:
i go to kino to buy my manga ^_^. though i sux at drawing, after an attempt like a few lines...i quit lol, but after looking at other peoples drawing the inspiration comes back
:D i go to there aswell when im in syd, infact i went there yesterday to get bleach and hybrid, though i was also looking for samurai champloo but they were all out :(

Cassias

HSC
manoo said:
Yes i am. I hope to one day be as great as the famous "Natsuki Takaya" the artist & author of "Fruits Basket".:)
my friend likes fruits basket but i like Kubo Tite artist of Bleach and Zombie Powder best

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)