Male Winter Fashion (1 Viewer)

Zrap

glock9
HSC
Winter has arrived.
So what are yous wearing this Winter?
and females; what do you think will look good on the male population this winter?
I really like these and will probably be sporting pea coats, trench coats and
double breasted coats. In my opinion they look sick.

Post pics and illchays

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
i wouldnt mind a trench coat tho, but not those aforementioned ones, more awesome manly ones, but tbh i barely feel cold anyways.

PattieBoi

HSC
I saw this double breasted half trench at Zero the other day. I might go purchase it sometime this long weekend.

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
i have two double breasted peacoats.
one is a woolen wrangler one from last year and i bought a lighter ben sherman one this year.
I dont think it gets cold enough in newcastle to warrant wearing anything longer.

Also have an eskimo jacket, and some light sweaters and cardigans to wear under the coats.
A hoody here and there.

Oh and scarves. got some pretty nice ones. They dont suit everyone or every outfit though.

Zrap

glock9
HSC
one is a woolen wrangler one from last year and i bought a lighter ben sherman one this year.
I dont think it gets cold enough in newcastle to warrant wearing anything longer.

Also have an eskimo jacket, and some light sweaters and cardigans to wear under the coats.
A hoody here and there.

Oh and scarves. got some pretty nice ones. They dont suit everyone or every outfit though.
Did you get them wrangler ones from GPC?
Yeah atm to uni and that just wearing cardy's, not cold enough for anything too heavy atm. Hopefully temperature declines.

Also got some 'granpa' type knitted cardigans, which are heaps snugly.
Leather jackets also obv huge trend this year, but would rather spend 300bucks on a trench coat then a leather jacket

HSC
Did you get them wrangler ones from GPC?
Yeah atm to uni and that just wearing cardy's, not cold enough for anything too heavy atm. Hopefully temperature declines.

Also got some 'granpa' type knitted cardigans, which are heaps snugly.
Leather jackets also obv huge trend this year, but would rather spend 300bucks on a trench coat then a leather jacket
i got the wrangler one from glue, but Gp may have had it at one time or another.

was on sale woo

i agree about leather jackets.
I'd hate to buy a new leather jacket and then suddenly become broader in the shoulders and the jacket wouldnt fit anymore.
I'll wait until late twenties when i actually have money to spend on that sort of stuff and i'm not growing anymore.

EDIT: as an aside, does anybody know if GP sells wrangler stuff anymore? they had some shirts and a few pairs of jeans in summer, but since the winter range has been released i havent seen any of it in their store. THis is in newcastle though. I really like wrangler stuff and it'd be a shame to have the availability limited :(

Last edited:

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
- Two black pea coats french connection and sportscraft mid thigh and hip length respectively.
- Military/urban bulky bomber grey/green jacket from country road
- Military/urban lightweight black bomber jacket from esprit
- V neck knit red(merlot) from saba
- light blue knit I got in the states
- light grey grandpa type cardigan from the states
- 1x black, 1x blue hiking fleece from mountain designs
- couple of shirts from saba for under the knits

I still need a good scarf and also may pick up a couple of knits from witchery (navy and purple). Also not really winter-specific attire but planning on getting some bonobos (pants not the monkey).

HSC
country road menswear always disappoints me.
i mean, some of their basic workwear its ok, but their casual stuff always seems just a little unpolished.
some of their accessories are nice tho.

they always looks like they put much more effort into their womenswear. I suppose thats fair enough, considering they probably sell more to the female market, but that doesnt help them to increase their menswear sales.

PattieBoi

HSC

A hoody here and there.

PICS OF SAID WRANGLER PEACOAT! I'll purchase it too =P

PattieBoi

HSC
i bought it last year.
chances are it's not available any more.

But it's black, woolen with a navy, satin, quilted lining and reasonably large navy buttons.
I meant, I'll purchase it off you if it's no longer needed :rofl:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)