male torso needed (1 Viewer)

lengy

HSC
okay, props for doing at school. i'll stop bugging you about tits now. i'm burning in Nirvana can't you read my profile? Nirvana being Sydney of course.

*BIRDIE*

RAWR!!!
HSC
was gonna say who did you kno but im guessing i've said it before... went to two of those lecture days in sydney last wk... they were good but i spent over 12 hrs on a bus in 4 days... was so tired. and Q-town is a HOLE!!! good thing canberra is like a 5 min drive away

pitbulloncrack

HSC
okay, this is starting to shite me just a little. Are you looking for a skinnier male torso, from just below the waistline to the top of the neck?

I'd be the first person to give up some of my privacy in the name of Art. So you let me know if that's what you're looking for.

Nice tits, by the way. >shakes head<

*BIRDIE*

RAWR!!!
HSC
pitbulloncrack said:
Are you looking for a skinnier male torso, from just below the waistline to the top of the neck?

I'd be the first person to give up some of my privacy in the name of Art. So you let me know if that's what you're looking for.
yeh thats exactly what im looking for! and hey that whole privacy thing wont matter as long as you dont show your face! if your worried bout it send it to me at
laura.pollock1@education.nsw.gov.au

faov

HSC
pitbulloncrack said:
okay, this is starting to shite me just a little. Are you looking for a skinnier male torso, from just below the waistline to the top of the neck?

Nice tits, by the way. >shakes head<
That is so generous of you! I'm glad we have a forum like BOS where people are so willing to help others. You may wish to post your photograph here for other users.

faov

HSC
Tulipa said:
Lengy! You have competition for skeeziest member!
I don't understand? Can you please elaborate. Thank you :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)