making up answers in the IRP? (1 Viewer)

smartalec

HSC
has anyone ever, and succeeded in just making up answers for surveys/interviews etc?

Kat92

HSC
has anyone ever, and succeeded in just making up answers for surveys/interviews etc?

I agree with supercalamari not a good idea at all. However, some people from my class ended up making some up due to time constraints and still ended up with reasonable marks. Although, the teachers would be able to tell from the diary or blog entries whether they actually fully used methodologies or not.

smartalec

HSC
well. im only in prelim and only have to conduct two surveys.
naturally in the hsc i would have to conduct and more accurate responses.

youandmexo

HSC
i think people in my class did last year and my genius of a teacher picked it up haha. i would not recommend it at all for your IRP. stick to the results you get even if its not what you hoped to obtain.

AmieLea

HSC
i filled out one of my own surveys, just for the qualitiative data to get more ideas that my respondants didn't think of/experience. but i wounldn't recommend doing ALL of the surveys as i think the teacher would be able to recognise the same handwriting, even if you do try and disguise it- unless you did it on the computer and said that you handed them out through facebook or similar...

some people DID do it in my class :speechless:, but i haven't gotten back our results to see whether they still got alright marks...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)