Making Summaries (1 Viewer)

Fido

I'm trying to make summaries of my notes for the trials and am having HUGE difficulty in english. i can't seem to get it into any logical order. does anyone have any hints?

santaslayer

HSC
Fido said:
I'm trying to make summaries of my notes for the trials and am having HUGE difficulty in english. i can't seem to get it into any logical order. does anyone have any hints?
What I did to summarise for english was to pick out the major scenes in a particular text and list the WHAT (content) and the HOW (techniques). Summarising the whole text from start to finish is pointless IMO since they will only be asking you questions on the major scenes. :)

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
what i did for frontline was put an episode summary.. then a list of techniques and quotes.. for 4 episodes.. then i did it with my 3 related texts
with emma and clueless i did 2 columns... and did everything for each text like characters, contexts, themes, events, techniques and quotes.. which was like comparing them along the way cuz they are all side by side
i havent even looked at the tempest yet.. but ill prob do what i did with frontline..
remember to do practice questions as well to put it all into perspective

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)