• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

making my assignment (1 Viewer)

smit0372

HSC
yeah i have to make a web page for my assignment, i have to make a web page on tutorials for windows word and powerpoint. anyone done anything similar in the past??

HSC
u could use a program called robo demo 5. i dont think you can download it but my school gave it to me. it makes flash movies that u could put on the webpage. i used it for my assignment and got a pritty good mark.

there is also a program that you could download called jing project. it is a bit more limited but does the same sort of thing. i think it up loads the movies to a webpage and you could link them to your own.

o.bi.sess

You feeling lucky, punk?
HSC
smit0372 said:
yeah i have to make a web page for my assignment, i have to make a web page on tutorials for windows word and powerpoint. anyone done anything similar in the past??
Ah. I remember those websites we had to make. I made like three during the two years of IPT. Fun times...:)

If you're making a basic website, Microsoft Frontpage will suffice nicely, even if it is the crappiest webpage design program on the face of the planet. I highly recommend Dreamweaver if you/your school have it. Made my job a lot easier since I didn't end up coding half the website by hand.

And remember to use lots of links. This shows that you "understand" what a webpage is.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)