Making friends with the opposite SEX (1 Viewer)

IceBreaker

HSC
even though in highschool in senior yrs is normal to have friends of the opposite sex, some people still reframe from it. But in uni do ppl change and make friends with the opposite sex or sticks mainly with their own gender?

PrincessSJ

Work. Inn. Buy Shoes
HSC
I've made friends with both... admitedly I've made better friends with the same sex than the opposite... but i still have some pretty good opposite sex friends as well....

I think maturity kicks in (in some cases) and people get over the whole girls germs/boys germs thing

timrie6

HSC
N/A
wtf? i've always been friends with the opposite sex? weird.

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
My mates are always predmominantly male because you know they will still be around no matter what.

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
well through year 7-10 i hung out with all girls, i had no boys that were good friends at all lol (shock horror i went to an all girls school)... then i went to a different senior school and my group were predominantly boys .... and now as i enter into uni... most of my friends are boys, but it's not like i try to make more guy friends than chick friends, it just happened... weird

I heard my 19th birthday bash got called a sausage party lol because there were about 30 guys and only about 20 chicks lol

oh well....... male female, they're all the same to me ..

lourai*87

~"*_*"~
HSC
i find i get along better with guys. All through primary and early high school it was always all girl groups but that was so bitchy, and now the group im in is a mix of both. I do find it easier to talk to guys tho

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
i get along better with girls. maybe its because im girly, maybe its because im feminine, or maybe its because i just love the pussay.

:)

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
clairegirl said:
oh well....... male female, they're all the same to me ..
are u bi?

at uni my 5 closests mates are 3 gals 2 boys.

i hav pretty balanced friendships with both, but prob a few more chic friends. i can hang out with both sexes but i connect (like d&m's etc) more with girls.... whilst chilling with the boys is stax fun 2

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
beccaxx said:
are u bi?

at uni my 5 closests mates are 3 gals 2 boys.

i hav pretty balanced friendships with both, but prob a few more chic friends. i can hang out with both sexes but i connect (like d&m's etc) more with girls.... whilst chilling with the boys is stax fun 2
Am I bi? Hrmm nah i don't think so... although i do check girls out when I'm at uni or the gym (but hey doesn't every girl?)

S

Shuter

absolution* said:
i get along better with girls. maybe its because im girly, maybe its because im feminine, or maybe its because i just love the pussay.
It's actually because they don't feel threatened by you because you are gay.

slip

HSC
how does having an older sister mean more female friends?? those guys just know how to get along with girls better?? i dont notice this at all.

jellybeenz

HSC
Guys with older sisters generally know how to get along with girls better-- and they often realise girls are people not just sex objects... imo... altho not always true...

I find boys are nicer at uni than the girls... most girls seem reserved and a bit snobby...

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
Guys with older sisters i find have alot of female friends.
That's true for me.

Danoz The Great

HSC
My best friend is a guy. I'm just not interested in him like that. He's been my friend since the first day of year 7 :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)