Making ancient notes (1 Viewer)

senso

Left BOS 11/04
HSC
N/A
How does everyone write their ancient notes?
I just don't know how much to put down, and i just end up copy out huge parts of the notes i have..

porge

sorry, you've missed me
HSC
N/A
i have an essay for each syllabus point :S

shelley

trouble maker
HSC
go off your syllabus pionts, in other words organise them, trust me the questions come from those pionts, infact my essay question for my histprical period was a syllabus piont word for word, know em, organuse your notes that way, cos the BOS cant examine u on anything else!!!!!!!!!!! Plus youll probebrly find your teacher taught the course like that so its easier to put your notes together

SarahMary

*Procrastination Central*
HSC
i go according to the syllabus dot points

then for the essays i have them grouped into possible question areas (eg. for NKE army/ queens/specific pharoahs/ empire/building progs/ amun etc) adn have around 6 done for each

senso

Left BOS 11/04
HSC
N/A
yeah i made some the other day on julius caesar, and basically went off the dot points, while thinking what i would need to put in an essay if i was asked about it.
But i've done like no study for ancient yet. I have the 6 days before hand to study about 500 years history along with physics and ext. history!

Ava

HSC
^ I'm basically in the same boat as you are senso....I havent started studying for history and I have 6 days aswell... :(

astro

HSC
two columns - one column for a point and the other for the source to support the point/s...

chocc0

HSC
shelley said:
go off your syllabus pionts, in other words organise them, trust me the questions come from those pionts, infact my essay question for my histprical period was a syllabus piont word for word, know em, organuse your notes that way, cos the BOS cant examine u on anything else!!!!!!!!!!! Plus youll probebrly find your teacher taught the course like that so its easier to put your notes together
Haha my teacher skipped a whole lot of syllabus points which i and other ppl in my class had to teach our selves

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
porge said:
i have an essay for each syllabus point :S
for the historical periods i do that ^^ because thet're obviusly going to ask u a ques. off one of the points. :uhhuh: As for personality and society, info and quotes under each dot point.

the syllabus is your friend! :p

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
getting the blood out of my caffeine system
HSC
ugh, the syllabus is not your friend! it is an evil, diabolical creation from hell that wants me to know waaay to much! i mean, come on - there's only so much info that my little brain can handle before it explodes...oh...too late.

~SeXcSuM~

HSC
i have to study for bio first and thats on monday so i hav 3 days to study for ancient which i havnt started....stress!

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
silvermoon said:
ugh, the syllabus is not your friend! it is an evil, diabolical creation from hell that wants me to know waaay to much! i mean, come on - there's only so much info that my little brain can handle before it explodes...oh...too late.
yes...the syllabus is evil, but when ur preparing notes it's great, coz you know they can't ask you anything OUTSIDE the syllabus. So if you know everything off your syllabus, you're doing ten times better than what i am right now :p

*pulls hair out* my timetable is a bitch

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)