• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

makeup for the formal (1 Viewer)

s0k0y0e0

HSC
gobaby said:
im so glad ive met one person who understands me. rep for you
*sniffs*
He he; I'm also glad I've met someone with similar views! :)

stainmepink

HSC
PiNkPiXiE said:
He he; I'm also glad I've met someone with similar views! :)

haha ok for my year 10 formal, most of the grade left during school or just didnt come to school, because they were too busy getting their hair done blah blah blah etc. i went over to my friends place and mucked around for a bit before realising i had an hour to go before the formal, no makeup, no idea of what to do with makeup, a dress, no shoes, lost earrings. so i ended up putting on my makeup in the car and doing up my hair using the tinted windows to look at my reflection. my earings i stuck in when walking in the door and then all was good :)

s0k0y0e0

HSC
gobaby said:
haha ok for my year 10 formal, most of the grade left during school or just didnt come to school, because they were too busy getting their hair done blah blah blah etc. i went over to my friends place and mucked around for a bit before realising i had an hour to go before the formal, no makeup, no idea of what to do with makeup, a dress, no shoes, lost earrings. so i ended up putting on my makeup in the car and doing up my hair using the tinted windows to look at my reflection. my earings i stuck in when walking in the door and then all was good :)
Ahaha; that sounds a bit familiar! :p

But I just got my mum to do my make-up and lip-gloss was done on the way!

The only thing that WAS organised was my hair (because my mum made a hairdresser's app. for me!) and the transport to the venue! :uhhuh:

This is what I went in, so you can see I HAD TO organise it before the day of the formal! :)

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
My god, do you people not look at the date of posts?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)