Majors (1 Viewer)

sixb0nes

xor sanity, sanity
HSC
Hey.

I'm about to start my second year of my Comp. Sci degree, and I'm a bit confused on how majors work. I want to double major in Digital Security and Software Development, however, is there somewhere where I'm supposed to formally "enrol" in these majors, or is it just a matter of enrolling in the required subjects for the majors? Sorry for the noob question, haha.

Peace,

poloktim

\(^o^)/
HSC
sixb0nes said:
Hey.

I'm about to start my second year of my Comp. Sci degree, and I'm a bit confused on how majors work. I want to double major in Digital Security and Software Development, however, is there somewhere where I'm supposed to formally "enrol" in these majors, or is it just a matter of enrolling in the required subjects for the majors? Sorry for the noob question, haha.

Peace,
http://www.uow.edu.au/content/groups/public/@web/@studentcentral/documents/doc/uow008347.pdf

Print this. Fill it out with CS45 as the new major code, "Digital Systems Security/Software Development" as the new major name, CS18 as the old major code and "Computer Science" as the old major name.

Go into Student Central, and drop it in the quick forms box, then in a few days log onto SOLS and your major will be changed.

sixb0nes

xor sanity, sanity
HSC
Oh my goodness, I had no idea that you had to do this. They never explained it or anything, argh. Thanks poloktm.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)