Major works (1 Viewer)

jon117

Gday

I know this topic has probably been done plenty of times before but Im wondering where I can find other peoples ext. history projects forlast year. I have my topic and done the research but I just want to see what the structure was like and how the concept of historiography was used without getting bogged down in content.

Cheers
Jon

!meeee!

melbourne during uni- sydney during holidays
basically the issues with that (plagarism etc. since the projects are marked by schools, not the BOS and thus it would be easy to plagarise and never be caught) are what prevents us posting up major works. I'm not really too paranoid about it cause I realise at this stage it would be virtually impossible to entirely rip off someone's major work since most schools require you to have selected your topic by now. I got 40/40 for mine and if you're interested in having a look, I'm happy to e-mail it to you

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
I don't want to post my topic up just yet.........I know most people out there won't copy it but I want mny topic to be unique

I'm going to tell you what mine is because the chances that you'll copy are somewhat minute... I'm looking at the Black athena debate and how historeographically worthwhile it is, and how it affects Eurocentrism and Afrocentrism. :)

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
I think for someone to copy that, they'd have to know what it means, so I think you're pretty safe.

It's a really complicated and really American centralised topic but if you search for 'Black Athena' you'll find some stuff on it. It's about the African and European view of history, and the insistance of one Martin Bernal that Egyptians were the ancestors of Greeks- the cradle of Western civilisation and that they were also black. :read:

It's a really complex topic so I'd suggest you steer clear of it (and it's MINE so don't you dare take it!!) :wave: lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)