MAJOR WORKS - texstyle (1 Viewer)

vogue

FaShIoNiStA
HSC
anna_v said:
Oh my goodness - I got selected to be in Texstyle this year!
It is held at Vaucluse House in Sydney, from the 24th January to 10th March 2006. The official media launch will be in the second week of febuary.
Both my garment and my portfolio will be displayed, and I was asked to give permission for my project to be photographed for promotional and media use.
Our textile projects return early next term (4th). Then I have to send mine back in January.
How exciting! Hope you all went well with yours!!!

that sounds great nxt yr my classs are going to the vaucluse house to see the designs !!!!!!!!!!1 it must be an amazing experience congratulations ,,,, i wish you alll the best in the future and if u continue on with fashion designing remember me vogue i'lll style your first couple of major runway shows for free then i might ask for payment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol

grabalife

HSC
YAY anna, you're my hero and my claim to fame. We'll go to vaucluse together and admire your work and poke fun at the rich people's house and the magnificent view because you live at newy creek and you got into the TEXTILES EXHIBITION!!!!!!!!!!!!

anna_v

HSC
YEAH MEELI! I actually live in Wirrimbi - just next to Newee Creek! HAHA - Im not sure if the whole exhibition is at Vaucluse House - the media launch is half way through the exhibition duration - ??????????? - but we are definately going ok!! I might see you all there!!! Look out for the all black gown with alot of box pleats from Nambucca High - THATS MINE!!!

STUDY HARD PEOPLE!!!

centaine

HSC
N/A
anna_v said:
Oh my goodness - I got selected to be in Texstyle this year!
It is held at Vaucluse House in Sydney, from the 24th January to 10th March 2006. The official media launch will be in the second week of febuary.
Both my garment and my portfolio will be displayed, and I was asked to give permission for my project to be photographed for promotional and media use.
Our textile projects return early next term (4th). Then I have to send mine back in January.
How exciting! Hope you all went well with yours!!!
Well done anna!!!! its awesome you got selected!! i was just wondering tho how you were contacted and told you have been selected??? also has anybody else on here been selected!!! have a fantastic time with the study!!!

anna_v

HSC
on thursday (22nd) my teacher got a fax and then came to my role call crying saying "OH MY GOODNESS ANNA! YOU GOT IN!!" and oh my goodness i couldnt believe it!
i had to fill in the form and fax it back by that day!! pretty surreal!

Allo

texstyle

hey people,
yeh amazingly enough my project got in as well. My teacher actually rang me the morning after our hugh leaving party so you know i wasnt exactly apreciative of what she was gabbling about. anyway came on here tonight wondering what on earth all the fuss was about...so cool, i am plesantly suprised...is it really a big deal??? cause to be honest i absolutly hated my project by the time i handed it in oh and if anyone wants to know its the purple and cream linen set :S
goodluck in your exams

yvet_00

HSC
chantelle 993 said:
Does anybody know when we get our major works back and how do we know if our works are being displayed at the Texstyle exibition!!!!
Whats texstyle? I got into Design Tech for my major works, and I found out when the board of studies markers left and told my teacher.

Danoz The Great

HSC
Nobody from my school got nominated for texstyle this year. The due date for major works was moved forward because the textiles teacher was going on maternity leave, and she didn't want the sub teacher to handle all the crap of packing and sending the major works away. Probably was a good idea, the new teacher's dumb as dogshit

vandy88

HSC
Texstyle is the textiles and design students version of Design Tech

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)