Major Work Mark Predictions (1 Viewer)

norwegianwood

HSC
well the major works were returned to my school today but mine wasn't and it had my student number on a sheet saying it's nominated and yeah. then my teacher called to tell me. i believe they send a letter but that probably won't arrive for a while.

norwegianwood

HSC
also to everyone i've sent my major to:
i told you all i did 30 squares but i actually did 25 (wtf i didn't count)

Kita_14

HSC
I'm real keen to see what everyone has created! So feel free to PM me if you're interested - I'll try and give you an estimate haha, but it's tough to try and give accurate marks without knowing what the rest of the state is up to :haha:

I'd love to hear what people think of mine too! Just let me know if you're interested and I'll PM you with it and the rationale :thrust:

Good luck everyone! And MASSIVE congrats to norwegianwood! :jump: I'm sure you deserve it and I'd love to see it!

HanBroman

HSC
someone give me feedback. i worked so hard on it and im freaking terrified. The concept explores the relationship between predator and prey. it's watercolours. i'd really appreciate your response :) IMGP3523.jpgIMGP3527 (2) (800x600).jpgIMGP3528 (2).jpgIMGP3531.jpgIMGP3534.jpg

Btw they're about 1m/1m each. they are a wolf, a lion, an owl, a crocodile and a human (idk what order but the human goes last)

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
someone give me feedback. i worked so hard on it and im freaking terrified. The concept explores the relationship between predator and prey. it's watercolours. i'd really appreciate your response :) View attachment 29104View attachment 29105View attachment 29106View attachment 29107View attachment 29108

Btw they're about 1m/1m each. they are a wolf, a lion, an owl, a crocodile and a human (idk what order but the human goes last)
HAHAHA lol'd at the last one

But wow, very pretty :)

HanBroman

HSC
That's my boyfriend's eye; he is obsessed with kfc :3
Thanks for the feedback. i'd love to see yours or anyone elses for that matter! :)

SherlockHolmes

HSC
My teacher said she'd predict I'd get a mid-range A mark, but any other predictions would be very much appreciated.
My BOW includes two oil paintings and a short film. I don't have a picture for the second oil painting, but basically it's of the lake in my film but half of it is covered by a sheet and a blanket that's been painted over to continue the scene.
It's about dreams. I also included some screen caps in my submission.
The video is here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1D2qt6wB3s&feature=youtu.be (it might be still uploading)
And the first painting is here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/90115284@N02/10686110634/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)