Major Work Mark Predictions (1 Viewer)

DJ696

HSC
Hey guys, can I get an approximation for my Major work that's finished :)
Just reply to the thread and I'll message you personally the image of my work :D

Synyster

HSC
I'm not a teacher so I can't actually give you a mark prediction but I'll give you my opinion and what I think you should get. I'll send you mine and you do same vice versa?

norwegianwood

HSC
i can tell you the mark i'd give it :)
might send you a picture of mine also?

rumbleroar

Survivor of the HSC
HSC
Send me? I'm not like a qualified teacher or anything but I'll try my best to give you an approx :p also send me like a concept statement and stuff so I get the gist of your major :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Synyster

HSC
OP isn't responding but anyone wanna send me theirs and and vice versa? Really curious to see how other schools/people did compared to mine, most of my cohort sucks and chose art as a bludge (not to say I didn't bludge lol).

And not all majors have been marks yet so probably in December.

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
OP isn't responding but anyone wanna send me theirs and and vice versa? Really curious to see how other schools/people did compared to mine, most of my cohort sucks and chose art as a bludge (not to say I didn't bludge lol).

I don't do art, I wanted to though, would have been a good decision. But I like looking at people's work. Can I see it?

norwegianwood

HSC

can i see it? :)

rumbleroar

Survivor of the HSC
HSC

send me yours! I do VA too :p but grad in 2014. I'll try and give a mark :p (might not be accurate)

Synyster

HSC
I feel a bit uncertain because no one else has shown theirs so idk if mine is shit or not. I'll pm you what I sent Adrita anyway.

rumbleroar

Survivor of the HSC
HSC
Actually idgaf I'll just post it here.
Let me know what you think even if you think it sucks I finished it on the last week it was due.
Overall the artwork uses the connection between a wolf and girl to represent emotions and/or experiences. You can ask if you're unsure.
https://www.dropbox.com/sc/rnpitkcokkj32en/CCh-kJWM-S
Hm I think the concept could've been stronger...like it's a bit weak for me

I think more drawings could've been done to represent a wider array or more complex set of emotions? Like a stronger connection between the audience and subject could've been forged? But technically, it's pretty good. Like what you did with the watercolour for the green one.

I would probably give it a 7-8/10?? Not really sure, but that's just my opinion of it :)

But that's pretty good for a weeks work! Haha :p

Synyster

HSC
Hm I think the concept could've been stronger...like it's a bit weak for me

I think more drawings could've been done to represent a wider array or more complex set of emotions? Like a stronger connection between the audience and subject could've been forged? But technically, it's pretty good. Like what you did with the watercolour for the green one.

I would probably give it a 7-8/10?? Not really sure, but that's just my opinion of it :)

But that's pretty good for a weeks work! Haha :p

Thanks! I left the meaning a bit ambiguous so I do agree with you, it was related to personal situations and emotions so I kind of have to explain it to you to understand. Think my teacher gave me 69/100 for it. Oh well haha.

hfis9

HSC
N/A
The animal/human connection is an interesting concept which is fairly interesting.
I think you could have mastered your chosen medium a bit better.
Conceptual strength and meaning - 17/25
Technical Resolution - 15/25

iram

HSC
Hey guys, can I get an approximation for my Major work that's finished :)
Just reply to the thread and I'll message you personally the image of my work :D
Hey there, please do send me a pm I wud love to see yours

DJ696

HSC
Just message everyone here who wanted to see my major work :d

please reply with your thoughts and predictions :)

rumbleroar

Survivor of the HSC
HSC
Thanks! I left the meaning a bit ambiguous so I do agree with you, it was related to personal situations and emotions so I kind of have to explain it to you to understand. Think my teacher gave me 69/100 for it. Oh well haha.
Yeah I think you need to provide a stronger connection between the audience and yourself of you want your audience to feel empathy or react to it :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)