Major Work Due In 5 days - help! (1 Viewer)

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
coming from the cheap ho in the pink pillows. whats that there, a shaggin wagon? takin ur place of business on the road then sweetie?

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
no im angry to see people of my career choice degrading themselves by looking like a trannie. and my covered eye is only that way to shield its beauty from outsiders.

but, oh, what the hell...

*accepts e hug*
*returns e hug*

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
suger_plum said:
re accepts ehug*
does not return
its mine i tell you, mine!

are you a singer/model/actress??
um, no. well, i sing in the shower and at relatives funerals, i model for my boyfriend in the nude, and i would be an actress if i could be bothered going through all that hate and rejection. so no, im not.

if you think i am the chick in my av, im v flattered, but no, its darryl hannah playing elle driver in Kill Bill. see it, it's cool.

X

xeuyrawp

AlleyCat said:
if you think i am the chick in my av, im v flattered, but no, its darryl hannah playing elle driver in Kill Bill. see it, it's cool.
My pussy wagon broke down. :(

sharronx

PwarYuex said:
I'll just add that I read her work, and it was really good. She narrowed down the question after talking with me and doing some research. That's the way it goes. You get something big - "the sun as a religious icon", in my case, then through research and feedback, you make a good mw.
i don't know what happened here =\ but yeah PwarYuex, i got 49/50, ended up finishing it at 7am in the morning almost editing the whole thing haha. thanks for reading it over for me and re-phrasing my inquiry question :] really appreciated it.

Last edited:
X

xeuyrawp

sharronx said:
i don't know what happened here =\ but yeah PwarYuex, i got 49/50 so thanks for reading it over for me and re-phrasing my inquiry question :] really appreciated it.
Good work, I'm so glad for you! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)